Woolworths Domino Stars

Beemz-Trading-Cards

Gary Neal Collector
Real Name
Simon
Hi All

As the title says I am after the Woolworths Domino Stars.

I need the following 1-4,7-13,15-21,23-25,27,28,30,31,33-36,38,40,43,44

So far all I have to trade is number 22.

Any help would be appreciated

just a question, are you after 1 of each or a master set? have seen each character have different numbering ie; blank / blank to 6 / 6
total in set if all created is over 1200

I hadn't even though about that.
I am going for one set of characters with blank/blank to 6/6

just a question, are you after 1 of each or a master set? have seen each character have different numbering ie; blank / blank to 6 / 6
total in set if all created is over 1200
I haven't seen the different numbering. With the doubles and triples I have I checked to see if they had different numbering but they were all the same.

this is one variation, should have pics of Mr Incredible soon

dominos1.jpg

this is one variation, should have pics of Mr Incredible soon
Certainly makes it interesting. Wonder if there is one of each numbering for each character or if someone just stuffed up somewhere with a few.

If there is one of each numbering for each character it certainly would make just getting a full set (1 of each character with no double ups on the numberings) a challenge and just due to sheer numbers a complete master set one of each character with each numbering an impossibility.

Certainly makes it interesting. Wonder if there is one of each numbering for each character or if someone just stuffed up somewhere with a few.

If there is one of each numbering for each character it certainly would make just getting a full set (1 of each character with no double ups on the numberings) a challenge and just due to sheer numbers a complete master set one of each character with each numbering an impossibility.

Hey mate, I have doubles of buzz lightyear, woody, nemo, flik, princess atta that have variant numbers and doubles of bullseye, princess dot, remy, flo, Fillmore and Francesco that are not variant numbers, it's a bit strange

Hey mate, I have doubles of buzz lightyear, woody, nemo, flik, princess atta that have variant numbers and doubles of bullseye, princess dot, remy, flo, Fillmore and Francesco that are not variant numbers, it's a bit strange
From what I have found there appears to be 3 variants for each character. Haven't found all variants for all characters as yet but as I have found them I have put them in so don't pay too much attention to what number variant it is.

Attachments

• Pixar Dominoes.xls
    23 KB · Views: 86
I agree with 4 of each
I have number 44 with 2/5 1/6 0/6 and 0/4

But if your table is correct with lightning McQueen 0/1 , I have 1/5 2/4 3/5 4/4 so that would make 5 variations of the one tile

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom