WINNERS ANNOUNCED Your Favourite Team and Why FREE COMPETITION - CLOSED

Re: Your Favourite Team and Why FREE COMPETITION - Closes Sunday 11/09 4PM WST

Have always loved watching the Chicago bulls as I kid with all their star players.. They get my vote.. Thanks for the comp man!! :)

I would have to go with the Jazz. As I have watched them play my whole life. After the DWill trade though... That angered me. I still follow Utah and I have been a Suns fan for a while too. But these days I am more of just a basketball fan and player watcher.

Ive alway liked the Bulls. Not because of Jordan/Pippen combo but because of Luc Longley from Oz. Also back then we didn't get much NBA coverage but the Bulls would atleast get a decent run. Thats followed through to now. I really like Rose. Great player but doesn't seem arrogant or get the haters that Lebron/Kobe attract.

Second team would be Spurs. Love D Rob, now T Dunc. Good honest team, always there abouts.

los angeles clippers

exciting to watch

The Nuggets.

My dad grew up near Denver so that was the default team to go for when I got into basketball.

Miami heat-just a random choice when I watched NBA for te first time a few years ago :) thanks for the comp!

Pacers - They drafted my first my player character in NBA 2k10 when I started getting back into basketball so i've supported them ever since

My Favourite Team would have to be the Thunder they are exciting to watch and have alot of potential. Also don't mind the heat and New york thanks for the comp Minh!

My favourite team was always Sacramento - I started collecting Mitch Richmond and I usually support the underdog/crap teams... I liked the colours (especially the black and purple - I had a Richmond jersey I wore to every mufty day at school). And then Chris Webber and Peja and making it to the Western finals...
I still support the Kings and am excited about the future with Tyreke, Cousins and Jimmer, however the team I really support now is the Thunder. I love their young nucleus of Westbrook and Durant, plus exciting players like Harden, and their colours and I guess they're also an underdog in the tough Western conference.

Boston. When I was a kid I was close to buying a Jazz hat as I liked Malone, but my old man pointed out a Celtics hat and said why don't I support the Irish team...

Golden State Warriors. Had the privilege of seeing GSW live as a teenager and I was in awe of Chris Mullins shooting ability. Been a fan ever since. I am also a fan of the richmond tigers, I think its pretty fair to say I dont know much about finals success.

Good on you btw Minh :)

Thanks crackberry for this amazing contest,
Let's just hope the Lockout ends!!!

Thanks Minh (crackberry)!!! You've made my day.
First time I've won something on the site so a huge thanks goes out to you!
Can't wait to see what arrives in the mail. Cheers!

all prizes now posted out, so expect them in the next couple of days
thanks everyone for entering - always great to read about how people come to follow their favourite team!

Mine are MIA because of Lebron and OKC because of Durant/Westbrook/Harden
I always have soft spot for Phoenix and Chicago because the first season I followed the NBA featured these two teams in the finals and I didn't care who won!

I'm to late for the comp thingy you did, nice stuff by the way.
My fav team is the Pistons, not for Grant Hill, but because they invented the flagrant foul. When players had a reason to be laying on the court, and I'm guessing the flop was some kind of dance.
It was the Pistons that made MJ the best, and why Kobe will always be just behind him. Dumars, Thomas, Aguire, Rodman, Sally, Dawkins, Johnson, Mahorn, and BILL LAMBIER the games biggest thug ever ? They were the Bad Boys for a reason, and it won them titles. It won them more than 10 great seasons in a row and two of them in the middle as champions.
Bring back the Pistons and get rid of the flop. Lets have some eye contact and a bit of push. Lets bring back the biff.

Back
Top Bottom