Wife brought me some mixed packets!!!!!

Yoshi

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Shane
I must have been a good boy, the wife got me some packs from the news agent. They are a little old but she thinks I am in need of something to open until I get my box of elevation (thru or group buy) then I have to wait until XMAS for the boxes I can have.

I got,

5 packs 04-05 E-XL
3 packs 04-05 Skybox Hoops
5 packs 04-05 Topps Total
5 packs 04-05 Fleer Tradition
and 1 pack 05-06 Topps jumbo pack

Well I will start in 5 mins.

AJ IS SNORING:rolleyes:

Good Luck mate, your newsagent has more variety than ours :( we have Upper Deck Slam & ESPN and thats it

hope ya pull something nice :)

1st pack topps jumbo -

nothing much
All-star Altitude McGardy

Rookies
Jenny McCarthy, M.Webster, A. Wright & C. Villanueva.

AJ :rolleyes:

Next was 5 packs Topps Total
Only a few low name rookies And Total Package Insert J. Richardson

AJ:rolleyes:

Next 3 packs Skybox Hoops.

Opening these up took me back to when I started collecting cards 93-94 Hoops, bloody hell cards have changed.

Got this ........

AAAA1.jpg
[/IMG]

E-XL was the best. I scratched my itch but now I just I want to open the Elevation box that is on its way.

Thanks to the members who replied while I opened.

Oh I got this.....

113/500

aaaa2.jpg

as far as the players on the gu cards u got u could of done
a lot worse

Now i am new to this card stuff. I just bought a box of 04-05 Hoops. are these cards alright or are they like the dodgy family member you dont admit to knowing

Now i am new to this card stuff. I just bought a box of 04-05 Hoops. are these cards alright or are they like the dodgy family member you dont admit to knowing

There not to bad. A lot better then some of the cheaper releases. I guess it depends what you normally buy. I collect Finest and these are just something to open. For XMAS I will be getting some of the better releases out there. In my opinion if you are new, start out low then slowly buy the more expensive releases. I think the best way is if you are able to buy single packs go and buy maybe 6-7 packs, buy cheap and thru to the better releases (more expensive) this should help you see the different card qualities out there. Just try not to buy the EXQUISITE just yet until you learn more about what you want.

If you need any help, feel free to give me a pm and if I can help I will.

Thanks AJ:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom