Why the heck did this Dudley 1/1 go for SO HIGH???!!?

I also think the Dudley sold for too much.

Yes, it's a 1 of 1 from an expensive product. But there are plenty of cards from UD Black, Exquisite etc that sell for bugger all. Unfortunately the box price doesnt seem to have much bearing on card prices, and the Beckett is a perfect example of this.

I sold the below UD Black /1 card to Nissandriver for less than half the price of the Dudley!! Maybe theres an upside to Dudley that I dont know about :)

CrittentonUDBlackGUAuto1.jpg

my UD black auto of lebron /25 I got for just over the cost of 2 UD black packs (2 cards) and how many would you have to open to get something that good, alot more than 2... ebay's always better value than busts, and 87 for a 1/1 auto from ud black is pretty reasonable.

Spot on mate.

If you shell out $250+ on a box of UD Black, and you pull a Lebron Auto /25, you'd like to think you scored, and that the cards worth more than a few boxes.

There are 1 or 2 collectors snapping up the Black 1/1 cards.....I know of one guy who has bought a lot of them from this year and it really doesn't matter who the players are!

Not sure if the buyer of this card is one of those collectors or not!

Cheers
Matt

I also think the Dudley sold for too much.

Yes, it's a 1 of 1 from an expensive product. But there are plenty of cards from UD Black, Exquisite etc that sell for bugger all. Unfortunately the box price doesnt seem to have much bearing on card prices, and the Beckett is a perfect example of this.

I sold the below UD Black /1 card to Nissandriver for less than half the price of the Dudley!! Maybe theres an upside to Dudley that I dont know about :)

CrittentonUDBlackGUAuto1.jpg

Then i think he got a hell of a bargain

Back
Top Bottom