Why playing low placed teams before finals sucks...

Hahahahahahahahaha I just saw the footage of this whole thing properly for the first time...and the Collingwood supporter is doing the sooking? King gives Didak 1 in the ribs, that's it, and there's a little scuffle (so funny to see "Daisy" head into it...A ballarina would be better suited :lol:) and then the next play Collingwood starts the fight by gang tackling King... COLLINGWOOD STARTED IT ALL!

yer but deledio's disposal is woeful.

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

lol you can all bag Didak but you all know any one of your teams would give up there first draft pick and more to get him...

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

lol you can all bag Didak but you all know any one of your teams would give up there first draft pick and more to get him...

Actually most other teams have morals and team rules, so wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole...

:eek:haha, you serious?? Maybe compared to Darren Jarmen...

As much as i hate Brisbane If i where a power supporter i would be more pis%ed at them than if i where a melbourne supporter this season. They have been pathetic

Was a good game last night went there and enjoyed. We didnt change the way we played after the 1st 1/4 Brisbane did.Went there expecting to get walloped by 10-12 so all in all no complaints here

At this late stage I'd say this is the pot calling the kettle;
http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/forum/general-forum/56626-what-f-er.html

Sorry to break it to you buddy but I never swore then. UNless you count saying 'Christ' as swearing! lots of other people swearin, not me. If you saw in real life, I would shake your hand and maybe even shout you a coffee!:lol:

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

Dons getting flogged by Freo may just help Port/ Hawks to sneak in now? Amazing hey?

Not Port, buddy. Hawks would have to win by 1 point and Port win by 100+ points, not gonna happen. Nup elimination final between Hawks and Bombers next week, like I said 4 weeks ago!

Sorry to break it to you buddy but I never swore then. UNless you count saying 'Christ' as swearing! lots of other people swearin, not me. If you saw in real life, I would shake your hand and maybe even shout you a coffee!:lol:

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

Not Port, buddy. Hawks would have to win by 1 point and Port win by 100+ points, not gonna happen. Nup elimination final between Hawks and Bombers next week, like I said 4 weeks ago!

What if the Dons/Hawks Draw? Port still have to beat North by 80 points, but you are right just not going to happen. Dons will beat the Hawks with out Franklin I think. Going to be a good game that one, same with Bull/Pies.

Back
Top Bottom