Why do the eagles get such a good run with the umpires?

Mico

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mico
eBay User
Mico_four
Just watching the Hawks V Eagles replay, and there are some astonishing calls for the eagles.

Selwood slings Mitchell to the ground without the ball, no free kick. 1 MINUTE LATER Burgoyne does the exact same to Kerr and. Free kick.

Buddy having his arms held left right and centre, no free kick. Buddy grabs a jumper in a marking contest, free kick EVERY SINGLE TIME.

And reading this article reminded me of Eagles V Brisbane as well where Brisbane were torched in the last couple minutes by the umpires to hand eagles the win.

Why do they get so many free kicks?

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...mpires-continues/story-fni5faul-1226661289822

Just watching the Hawks V Eagles replay, and there are some astonishing calls for the eagles.

Selwood slings Mitchell to the ground without the ball, no free kick. 1 MINUTE LATER Burgoyne does the exact same to Kerr and. Free kick.

Buddy having his arms held left right and centre, no free kick. Buddy grabs a jumper in a marking contest, free kick EVERY SINGLE TIME.

And reading this article reminded me of Eagles V Brisbane as well where Brisbane were torched in the last couple minutes by the umpires to hand eagles the win.

Why do they get so many free kicks?

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...mpires-continues/story-fni5faul-1226661289822

gee wiz just read the free kick differential. west coast 214 plus over the space of two years. that's over 100 more than the second place port Adelaide. bloody ridiculous.

im a hawks fan I didn't have any complaints on Friday night. we got the points. have to say naitanui is the best ruck in the comp. I laugh at the things he does absolute brilliant player

im a hawks fan I didn't have any complaints on Friday night. we got the points. have to say naitanui is the best ruck in the comp. I laugh at the things he does absolute brilliant player
I'm a Hawks fan too, I was at the game and it was the first time I have seen Naitanui live, unbelievable some of his ruck work and how high he could jump! He would look good in a Hawks jumper :)

Back
Top Bottom