Why do people hate Alan Didak?

Magicman

Banned User
Real Name
Kyle Redenbach
eBay User
hotshot1717
Just wanna know what the problem is with this guy so many seem to hate?

Is it because he wears the Black & White? or Do they just hate him for who he is?

Please explain...:cool:

Hes a star theres no doubt in that! Are people jelous of his talent?

you know what, i hated himm when i first saw him, but watching him play nowadays, i think hes a star...

...thats coming from a blues supporter.

I think most people do hate him for his talent. He can get so little of the ball yet still destroy a team. Also he can be a dirty player and this is coming from a collingwood supporter :p

Kyle, most people seem to hate similar players if you dont follow the magpies or the dons.
For small fowards i cant stand Didak, Steve Johnson and Milne but thats not to say their bad players with the exception of Milne their :p
also dont like Gehrig, Hunter, McPhee, Prestihomo, garry ablett among others. :woot:
thats football you all got ya teams and players you hate but in the end it is all just ones opinion.
most hated sports coach though is Mark Thompson, i dispise him so much :mad:

Kyle, most people seem to hate similar players if you dont follow the magpies or the dons.
For small fowards i cant stand Didak, Steve Johnson and Milne but thats not to say their bad players with the exception of Milne their :p
also dont like Gehrig, Hunter, McPhee, Prestihomo, garry ablett among others. :woot:
thats football you all got ya teams and players you hate but in the end it is all just ones opinion.
most hated sports coach though is Mark Thompson, i dispise him so much :mad:

But thats my point why cant you stand him lol?

Is it because he wears the Black & White? or Do they just hate him for who he is?

Yeah, beacuse he plays for Collingwood :lol:

Could be for the same reason you hate Gehrig for no apparent reason? :thumbsup:

people hate players that kick stright..... Didak / Fev / gherig ect ect......because u cant buy that with all the cash or all the draft picks in the world...stright shooters hurt oppositions and thats why they are hated.

At times Didak gives it to opposition supporters, and this leads to him being targeted a bit.
As an example Kyle - when he kicked a key goal against Port the other year at AAMI and he ran past the Port supportes and gave them the finger.

wasnt Gehrig involved in a rape incident when he was playing for the Eagles?
players that give it the fans of the other team are just asking for it. :lol:
You cant like every1 Kyle ;)

I don't hate him I think he's awesome :D

yes i dont like him,but he can play thats for sure,if you dont like a player or players that ya own choice,but with didak,i think hes a sheep dog,and he may kick 3-4 goals in a match,but does he do it week in week out,what im trying to say is,hes capable of doing more,he should be a 20-25 possession player in my opinion,and and the end of the day he is a collingwood player:lol: :wave:

I am a all out Dees supporter (but don't hold it against me!) Even though we're losing (have been to 5 of 7 games this year), but I can tell you I hate Didak because he is a Prancer, thinks he's top....uhhh 'It and a bit', the will throw himself on the ground soccer style at the drop of a hat, he's dirty in the way he'll try and knee people and he's simply put, a W.anker. Enough info?
hahaha Well you did ask! and you happened to choose probably the one guy I most would love to see most pollaxed by someone the size of the G-Train.

(The comments expressedly put in this post are those shared by Ben and in no way reflect the type of person I am...Honest!) :p

I think it's his mouthguard that annoys me...makes him look like a toothless moron...or a typical Collingwood supporter!!:p

alan_didak,0.jpg

alan_didak,0.jpg

people hate him because he is a damaging player that herts you in important parts of the game he is a very good player and people hate him for that
not only that he can play dirty like holland and people hate him for that as well
and finally he plays for collingwood

Cause he's an up himself tool who runs around like a hero when he kicks some arsey goal even though his opponent has kicked his arse for 3½ quarters.

Back
Top Bottom