who's ya fav?

ausjack

Who asked for a Clown!
Real Name
Jayson
No fights please :rofl: but I was wondering who's your fav player and team?

Well my fav team is Parra and were the Jets as well, until the axe all those years ago :cry: and fav player I think would be Ray Price :lol:

Back in the Day, was a big fan of the Raiders, Brad Clyde, Noa Nadruku & Ken Nagas, then big Ruben Wiki of course! But my favorite would have to have been Laurie Daley. Over time it became Andrew Johns, now its probably Simon Mannering closely followed by Ben Barba.

Dragons of course.

As for a player it is too hard to pick one but as I was growing up I used to keep a scrap book on Russell Fairfax.....please don't tell anyone that. Also had a liking for John Dorahy........and Cliff Lyons smoking outside the sheds at half time was pretty cool.

Ross

Team: Penrith Panthers
Current player: Kevin Kingston
Former player: Greg Alexander or Craig Gower

Definately the mighty Knights.

Favorite player - A Johns & Mad Dog McDougall

Favorite current Knight - Nathan Tinkler:eek::p

Wests were my favourite team and i lived a few blocks from Lidcombe Oval so i was down there all the time and regularly went into the dressing rooms after the games

Tommy Raudonikis was my favourite player

Since the amalgamation of wests/balmain, i have never followed a team, not even wests tigers.

Broncos are my team
my favourite player when i was young was Michael Hancock
Coped alot of crap at school because of it ie sandcrab, Michael hand on his c*ck, league leader in meters gained sideways!!!!
dont care he was awesome!!!
nowdays my favourite players are not Broncos-Slater,Barba,Inglis,Thurston and Matty Bowen
If i had to name Broncos id say Hoffman, Gillett and future kangaroo McGuire.

Team: Penrith Panthers
Current player: Tim Grant
Former player: Brad Fittler/Mark Geyer

my favourite team - sharks
Previous players seen - Steve Rogers, ET and Barry Russell
current - Gallen, Fensom and Barba

How could your favourite player be someone who isn't at your club? I don't get it. I mean, I'll be a big fan of players who play for the Kiwis (which is why Jeremy Smith is one of my faves straight away, now he's with Newcastle), but they will never be able to compete with any Knights!

Back
Top Bottom