Status
Not open for further replies.

LeRoy

NBA and UFC Collector
Real Name
LeRoy
eBay User
signaturekicksaus
Hey guys, decided to leave the hobby for a while and focus on other things on my life, check my photo bucket as everything is available for sale including my ultimate collection PC, Blazers PC and everything in between, I'll be updating heaps of new stuff I've picked up over the last year that's not scanned up so I'll keep you all posted asap, will be listing stuff on eBay too mainly the higher end stuff so make me some offers and let me know what your interested in and I'll get back to you as soon as I can
Only conditions so far is bank deposit payments only (no paypal sorry) and only shipping to Australia only at this stage
Thanks for looking:)
LeRoy

LMK a price on the Magic Johnson auto and any other Magic or David Robinson autos you may have around!

Also, you should list the Granger cards on eBay while he is in the news for signing with the Clips! ;)

Hi mate, I noticed you have some Orlando Magic GU and autos (didn't have time to look through everything) - can you let me know what you have and how much for them?
Might be interested in a cheap Bogut auto and GU too :)

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom