Who Would You Like To See An Auto Of?

adz2332

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Adam
Taken from the NBA section.
Who in your team, or others teams would you like to see a signature of?

I personally would love to see a Kane Cornes signature. Has been a stand out over many many years and a champ of the game for Port Power.

Its a shame that you either have to be a first round draft pick or VERY lucky to get a signature card. As some of your teams better players werent picked in the first round.... Id like to see select do something about it instead fo using the same formulas for there sig card.
How about instead of two draft sigs per player, like they have one of /400 and one of /100. Have the draft of /400 and a great of every club who hasnt ever seen a sig!

Hodge guernsey signature card.
There is a good chance the hawks wont have
an auto this year unless there is a redemption.

i was hanging for a hodge norm smith sig or buddy coleman sig in 09 pinnacle but select let me down :(

if i had to pick a player from hawthorn that hasnt had a signature card yet then thats an easy one, brad sewell is a best and fairest winner and great player, was elevated from the rookie list so no draft pick sig. but if i could pick anyone i would go a hodgey redemption and signature :thumbsup:

i was hanging for a hodge norm smith sig or buddy coleman sig in 09 pinnacle but select let me down :(

if i had to pick a player from hawthorn that hasnt had a signature card yet then thats an easy one, brad sewell is a best and fairest winner and great player, was elevated from the rookie list so no draft pick sig. but if i could pick anyone i would go a hodgey redemption and signature :thumbsup:

Imagine how much that would go for, paid an arm and a leg for the Herald Sun
Hodge sig.:(

Select has let ALOT of people down :p

I hope they never do another Dangerfield signature...that would send me dead broke!!

---------- Post added 25-05-2010 at 06:07 PM ----------

Dane Swan auto would be awesome!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yeah but like I said, you need to be able to kick a nice drop punt before select will consider you for a redemption ;)

Yeah but like I said, you need to be able to kick a nice drop punt before select will consider you for a redemption ;)

Seriously there is nothing wrong with his kick. Atleast his got a better kick than your precious dangerfield

---------- Post added 25-05-2010 at 07:02 PM ----------

Dane Swan auto would be awesome!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Agreed!! Bring it on Select I dont care if you have other players aswell like..

Ablett
Judd
Riewoldt

Seriously there is nothing wrong with his kick. Atleast his got a better kick than your precious dangerfield

---------- Post added 25-05-2010 at 07:02 PM ----------

Agreed!! Bring it on Select I dont care if you have other players aswell like..

Ablett
Judd
Riewoldt

He's only a youngster, give him some time.. maybe he will prove you wrong;)

Back
Top Bottom