ARTHY23

#61087 Draft Pick
Real Name
Sam-Arth Chhim
eBay User
arthy23
Hey fellow people,
You all prob got worried and wondered where you beloved troll went..? Haha

Don't worry guys!! I'm still alive..! Had to take a break from cards for a bit and concentrate on different aspects of my life, people on my Facebook would know that I went on a massive weight loss journey for the past 13 months.. So I've just been concentrating on that..

Just wanted to say hello to all the members that remember me, and hoping to get back in to the game of collecting!

It's been a long journey for me, but it's become more of an addiction, hopefully this can motivate some of you, if you struggle with weight, because honestly guys/girls.. If I can do it.. You all can do it.. So this is my progress so far and I'm not even done..

Hopefully see all you guys around the forum, your beloved

Arthy23

Not to be confused with the fairly recent addition to the board 'ArthF' - ie me - who it's fair to say doesn't look like the 'after' picture!

Cracking effort, sir

good to see you back mate...great work with the weight loss and muscle gain...im going to hit the weights again and get back into shape, have a few mates pushing me back into playing comp ball and im sitting at 120kg and need to be down to about 95-100 at 6'3", plus im 41 years of age too...lol..

Great work mate

I started at the Gym around 3 months ago. I got usually twice a day and I have gone from 76kg down to 68.9. I havent eaten Mcdonalds, Dominos, KFC, Red Rooster or Hungry Jacks in over 7 months. Feeling great.

Im just starting to get into weights as i have mainly been doing cardio work.

I wish i did it sooner. People that are thinking about getting in shape do it now rather than later.

Last edited:
Very impressive... I wish I could maintain motivation and positive mood to be able to do the same... one day soon hopefully... welcome back man.

Back
Top Bottom