Who is Mat hsv ???

Richo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Paul
eBay User
Richo75
I saw a ID I did not recognise so I clicked on his name to check out where he was from and where is initial Introduction was and I got this:

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

He doesn't show up under the Member List under "M" and He is the only ID I get the message above for........what's the go with that Admin ???
Cheers

I believe the new members must be approved by the mods before they can post in the forum. They only have pm access until then (mods correct me if i am wrong).

Members who first register are placed into a "Waiting Email Confirmation" group with limited access. They also do not appear on the Members List until they confirm. Also if a member makes changes to their email address in their profile they go into this group.

For the first time, once the email is confirmed they go into a waiting approval group, where we just do a couple of quick checks and then confirm them as new members.

This member had confirmed their email addy but was just awaiting admin approval. This has been done so the member should now appear on the members list and you should be able to view the profile :)

when a new member is not yet verified, it is gonna be like that.

once a member activated via email to verified his valid email address here.. his details and profiles will be able to view from any existing members

Members who first register are placed into a "Waiting Email Confirmation" group with limited access. They also do not appear on the Members List until they confirm. Also if a member makes changes to their email address in their profile they go into this group.

For the first time, once the email is confirmed they go into a waiting approval group, where we just do a couple of quick checks and then confirm them as new members.

This member had confirmed their email addy but was just awaiting admin approval. This has been done so the member should now appear on the members list and you should be able to view the profile :)

Thanks GMan :)

Back
Top Bottom