Who does the best pizza?

A_Iverson_I

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brett
eBay User
theanswer333
This is mainly for the WA guys (since I'm not gonna travel to the eastern states to get a pizza - no matter HOW good it is :p); but feel free to answer anyway lol

Who does your favorite pizzas? I've been getting most of my pizzas from Pizza Express in Freo lately...... not bad pizzas there; also gotta love the pizzas from Efes in Northbridge. :thumbsup:

there is this local place called "amalfis" it is delicious it gets named pizza of the year they put garlic in the sauce, its excellent and a great place to bring dates :thumbsup:

LOL you asked for the WA guys - looks like you got one (from the USA) :lol:

Though since you asked, Cortinas Pizzeria (Nundah, Brisbane) and Pepperonis (Melbourne CBD) are hard to beat!

Domino's here :rolleyes: lol. I do like there bbq suace, when they get it right and put a decent amount on. So none of you guys go for the well known fast food style places? Rather the smaller independants?

Domino's here :rolleyes: lol. I do like there bbq suace, when they get it right and put a decent amount on. So none of you guys go for the well known fast food style places? Rather the smaller independants?

Places like Domino's are for people who can't be bothered cooking McCain's pizzas at home.

Best pizza place is a place called Pinocchio's in Lakes Entrance. Great crust, awesome sauce and the toppings are so fresh and its pretty cheap.

Nelsons Pizza on Eaglehawk Rd, Bendigo ;)

but for the chain ones, cant go passed La Porchetta

PIZZA HUT rocks for $5 :thumbsup:.

There is a good saying i heard:

"Pizza is like sex - even if its bad, its still pretty good" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom