Who are you collecting this year?

tagheuer4

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Julian
The NBA draft is over, we have a new crop of rookies and more boxes to bust :)

Who will you be collecting from this draft class? After reading the article below,

Who’s Joe Alexander? Just ask NBA scouts

My choice for the moment is Joe Alexander, looks like someone with upside and does not care too much about money. Hopefully he helps the Bucks out in a big way. Too bad they traded Yi, I was looking forward to them being in the same team....

I'll be having a crack at some Mario Chalmers action.

On the radar is of course Rose and Beasley if im lucky enough.

Brandon Rush also registers a blip with me.

Ry

jawai if he has any.. gallinari also if the price doesn't go high. I'm hoping there's some cards out there of Tomic and Batum :D

def 1-2 autos of mario chalmers since he probably won't be too expensive and have a lot of potential

not sold on any of the top three though esp if the price skyrockets

if a player stays somewhere else then there's no card? then there probably won't be a jawai card either if they keep him here

if a player stays somewhere else then there's no card? then there probably won't be a jawai card either if they keep him here

The first rounders get one in Finest, if there not a first rounder, and they're not in the league, it's highly unlikely.

The first rounders get one in Finest, if there not a first rounder, and they're not in the league, it's highly unlikely.

I think even for first rounders it's not guaranteed? I remember this years Finest (06-07) where they replaced some first rounders redemptions with people from the start of the 2nd when they did not sign a contract.

I'm hoping no one signs any exclusive deals and we get autos of all players for both UD and Topps (I know I'm dreaming here...). That said, any news of who's signing with who yet?

Might start a Joe Crawford collection. First time I'll be collecting a Rook on our squad. See what happens...

im gonna start collecting Derrick Rose this year...i can hear my saving account crying lol

Back
Top Bottom