Which West all-star reserve is least deserving of making the team?

Which West all-star reserve is least deserving of making the team?

• Kevin Garnett

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ray Allen

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Pau Gasol

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Elton Brand

• Shawn Marion

• Dirk Nowitzki

• Tony Parker

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bit suprised wbout the poll with tony parker...he leads the league in points in the paint right? for a little man thats prety dam good..my tip was allen

Ray Ray is an all-star period. He's THE Seattle Supersonics. Take away Parker! Either him, Marion, or Pau Gasol who's been good but inconsistent.

have you guys seen tony parker?? he's shooting around 58% from the field and he's a PG! That's phenomenal, i say Allen, he's been crazy scoring and perimeter shooting so far, but his team has not lived up to expectations, he's just piling up numbers on a struggling team. The real gem this season for Seattle has been the development of Luke Ridnour.

I think all those guys are deserving, wouldnt really add anyone at all...maybe Bibby if he had been more consistent, but he goes for 42 then scores 2...

if you look at parker, you'd realise that if he was left off it would have been a tragedy....he's playing very very very well this year.

Gotta be Ray Ray, his numbers are ok but I'm disappionted with his leadership. Plus look at Chris Paul exploding in his RC year!

The Ray of light must shine brighter for my Sonics to go on a run!

reign40 said:
Gotta be Ray Ray, his numbers are ok but I'm disappionted with his leadership. Plus look at Chris Paul exploding in his RC year!

The Ray of light must shine brighter for my Sonics to go on a run!

his numbers are GREAT, the ONLY reason he made it in, 25 ppg and 150+ 3's.

I'm just old school and a big fan of all stars being on winning teams. I can live with the KG/Melo thing because their records are pretty close. But not happy with the Allen/Paul thing.

No way Tony Parker didn't deserve it BTW, I don't like him personally but he's been at his very best this season..You're talking about a PG with championships here who's going to his first all star game.

I reckon it is pretty close between KG and Ray Allen. Probably just leaning towards Allen for being the least deserving though. KG probably doesn't look as good as other seasons because he doesn't have as good of a team around him.

Back
Top Bottom