Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
Hi guys

Some have noticed I've been a little light on around the forums of late.

There's been a good reason :)

Three weeks ago my wife gave birth to our first child - a baby girl.

For those who've been there and done that they know what is involved. It's been an amazing time so far and she is definitely a 1/1!

A huge thanks to Andrew and Matt for their continued support in helping to run this place. I've been around in the background helping out, but these guys have helped out amazingly and have earnt their Christmas bonus ;)

Cheers

Graham

About time you made an appearance to share the good news!!!

Again congrats and we hope to see some photos soon!

Cheers
Matt

wow...great news graham, congrats from myself and narelle (my beautiful wife) on the birth of your little girl, your right nothing compares to the birth of your child and it is such a special time for you both, enjoy and hope all is well with you all and what did you name her? birth weight?

Congratulations, and to think I thought you were still on one of those Ozcards mods conventions.

So does your daughter have the words Grant, Hill or Thirtythree anywhere in her name?

Huge congrats buddy, i am sure that looking after her will be nothing compared to moderating all the loonies on this forum :lol:

Thanks guys.

I tried for Grantina but apparently that was a no go. Don't really understand why!!!

We called her Beatrice Mary Kathleen Williams and she was 7lb 13oz.

Too right that things are different. Overnight your life changes completely! Wouldn't have it any other way.

And yes, it's probably easier than dealing with some of the loonies here :lol:

Congratulations and a warm welcome to OCT's latest new member! :)

Back
Top Bottom