Where will Judd land?

Wasn't Carlton the team that was goingto offer Judd a Multi Million Dollar deal ???
(He asks knowing it was)

Funny that he should pick Carlton !!!

Still, I'd rather him go there than Collingwood ;)

Yeah....apparently 5 year $7.5mill deal!! :woot:

And then he breaks his leg in the first year Nathan Brown style but never recovers his explosiveness and all is lost at Carlton for years to come...That's what would be running through my mind! But I hope it doesn;t occur.

As a Pies supporter i am some what happy we didn't get Judd, we would have had to give up too much to get him, the pies need a decent ruckman before Judd (but don't get me wrong if Judd had have nominated the Pies i wouldn't have knocked him back). Let him rot at carlton. But how the hell did he pick Carlton over Melbourne, i mean surely you would want to play for the club you supported as a kid, its not like Judd would be short of a dollar and i am sure Melbourne would have offered him decent money. I guess Judd was one of those Melbourne supporters that was up at snow during the footy season and not watching his footy team. j/k

If the eagles only get pick 3 & Kennedy for Judd, they are getting royally screwed. The drafted pick is decent but Kennedy has shown nothing, the eagles should take that trade as an insult and play hard ball. The eagles should at least ask for pick 3,20 & Kennedy. Judd is meant to be the best player in the AFL, the eagles deserve more.

As a Pies supporter i am some what happy we didn't get Judd, we would have had to give up too much to get him, the pies need a decent ruckman before Judd (but don't get me wrong if Judd had have nominated the Pies i wouldn't have knocked him back). Let him rot at carlton. But how the hell did he pick Carlton over Melbourne, i mean surely you would want to play for the club you supported as a kid, its not like Judd would be short of a dollar and i am sure Melbourne would have offered him decent money. I guess Judd was one of those Melbourne supporters that was up at snow during the footy season and not watching his footy team. j/k

If the eagles only get pick 3 & Kennedy for Judd, they are getting royally screwed. The drafted pick is decent but Kennedy has shown nothing, the eagles should take that trade as an insult and play hard ball. The eagles should at least ask for pick 3,20 & Kennedy. Judd is meant to be the best player in the AFL, the eagles deserve more.

That's EASY to answer - the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Totally agree, our main priority has to be the best available Ruckmen. It is a little strange that Judd chose Carlton over Melbourne. I would have thought that with some luck with injuries that Melbourne were a much better chance of Playing finals next year. The Dees would have had a great Midfield Mix with Judd, Jones, McLean, McDonald, Johnstone, Bruce, etc. As far as supporting the Dees as kid, i think that Judd was only ever a Melbourne supporter in name only. Judd has said on the record that when he was not playing footy he never liked watching footy matches. Footy has always been a Job for Judd and he has other interests outside of Football.

Back
Top Bottom