Where does LeBron James rank all time?

kobestats-jpg.226002

Kobe would be right behind those guys in the mix with Dr. J and KG for me.

Incredible that Dirk is going to likely pass Wilt! Once Lebron gets to 3rd I wonder if he will try for Malone
Never mind Malone man, Bron has the potential to get past Kareem at his current pace and if he plays for another 5 more years. The way he takes care of his body, he could play until he's 40, that's another 7 years to go. And at his current pace, he'll end up third all time in assists. Now THAT is crazy.

Never mind Malone man, Bron has the potential to get past Kareem at his current pace and if he plays for another 5 more years. The way he takes care of his body, he could play until he's 40, that's another 7 years to go. And at his current pace, he'll end up third all time in assists. Now THAT is crazy.
and LeBron is having his best season this year statistically of his career, FG%, 3P%, FT%, Assists & Blocks

Realy hard to say...MJ did a real basketball revolution with his game....its very subjective today. Young people from today just sees Lebron everywhere....older generations like me that saw MJ played will probably say that MJ will stay the greatest of all time.

Hard to compare players who played in different generations, i think that we can forget all these discusions just caus of that.

My point of view, if we see the impact from each player, i would say:

1. MJ
2. Kobe
3. Lebron

lol, my grandpa would probably put Chamberlain at the second place ;-)!
Laurent

Realy hard to say...MJ did a real basketball revolution with his game....its very subjective today. Young people from today just sees Lebron everywhere....older generations like me that saw MJ played will probably say that MJ will stay the greatest of all time.

Hard to compare players who played in different generations, i think that we can forget all these discusions just caus of that.

My point of view, if we see the impact from each player, i would say:

1. MJ
2. Kobe
3. Lebron

lol, my grandpa would probably put Chamberlain at the second place ;-)!
Laurent
to be fair, as far as being ahead of the curve, no one dominated quite like wilt. dude has a 30/20 career average. 50pt average season. 48.5mpg season average...dont even have to mention his scoring and rebound records.

Last edited:
to be fair, as far as being ahead of the curve, no one dominated quite like wilt. dude has a 30/20 career average. 50pt average season. 48.5mpg season average...dont even have to mention his scoring and rebound records.
Or blocks and steals as they weren't officially kept when he was playing. Accounts say that he would have possibly averaged about 6-8 blocks a game. But I think Wilt was just a physical specimen way ahead of his time. If you put a 12th grader amongst a team of 6th graders, I'm sure he would dominate too.

Or blocks and steals as they weren't officially kept when he was playing. Accounts say that he would have possibly averaged about 6-8 blocks a game. But I think Wilt was just a physical specimen way ahead of his time. If you put a 12th grader amongst a team of 6th graders, I'm sure he would dominate too.
yeah, thats true. he's the only player from a pre-80s era that i think could still do well in todays game...just not as dominant obviously.

Last edited:
Here's a quick one for you guys in relation to LeBron/Jordan and Playoffs (As of 1/1/2018)

Playoffs:-
LBJ 1st Scoring / MJ 2nd
LBJ 7th Rebounding / MJ - Not Even in Top 30 All Time
LBJ 3rd Assists / MJ 10th
LBJ 2nd Steals / MJ 3rd (LeBron will go number 1 in 2018)
LBJ 21st Blocks / MJ Not even in the Top 30 All Time
LBJ 1st Turn Overs / MJ 10th
LBJ 2nd 3pts Made / MJ Not Even in the Top 30 All Time
LBJ 1st Free Throw Made / MJ 2nd
LBJ 7th Games Played / MJ 18th
LBJ 2nd Minutes Played / MJ 12th

LeBron still probably has another 4-5 Playoff/Finals series to go.....But LBJ still needs to win at least another 2 titles to stay in contention I reckon :)

Also, LeBron All-Star Scoring Leader

Apologies for not including Kobe, but he is not even close in any of these categories in the Playoffs/Finals

Last edited:
Here's a quick one for you guys in relation to LeBron/Jordan and Playoffs (As of 1/1/2018)

Playoffs:-
LBJ 1st Scoring / MJ 2nd
LBJ 7th Rebounding / MJ - Not Even in Top 30 All Time
LBJ 3rd Assists / MJ 10th
LBJ 2nd Steals / MJ 3rd (LeBron will go number 1 in 2018)
LBJ 21st Blocks / MJ Not even in the Top 30 All Time
LBJ 1st Turn Overs / MJ 10th
LBJ 2nd 3pts Made / MJ Not Even in the Top 30 All Time
LBJ 1st Free Throw Made / MJ 2nd
LBJ 7th Games Played / MJ 18th
LBJ 2nd Minutes Played / MJ 12th

LeBron still probably has another 4-5 Playoff/Finals series to go.....But LBJ still needs to win at least another 2 titles to stay in contention I reckon :)

Also, LeBron All-Star Scoring Leader

Apologies for not including Kobe, but he is not even close in any of these categories in the Playoffs/Finals
With all that in Lbjs resume difference is Jordan would kill you , lebron would give you bruises.

Back
Top Bottom