when are we doing it?

How long are we allowing then? for each pick?

seems a bit short notice fi some people don't see Magic's post that it starts tonight

Also I believe its a long weekend in NSW or QLD (not sure which) so some people may not be around all weekend

Billy,
I'll be sending a message to people when its there turn and havent chosen a player within about 12-24 hours from their last activity on the boards....I understand that people will be away over the long weekend so the only course of action is to give them the next highest ranked player available and continue on with the selections.

Cheers
Matt

I'll be sending a message to people when its there turn and havent chosen a player within about 12-24 hours from their last activity on the boards....I understand that people will be away over the long weekend so the only course of action is to give them the next highest ranked player available and continue on with the selections.

That seems pretty fair! Hopefully we can get it done before next weekend when I'll be away!

Thanks for all who have made an effort to get this thing rolling! I haven't been around much because I've been on prac, but I reckon I speak for all concerned when I say it is much appreciated!

I'm going to be away from Saturday morning till Monday night. Hopefully you guys will leave some ok players for me :p Mojo everybody!

lol nice avatar twentysomething hahaha.. guys perhaps instead of starting it tonight we should wait until everybody has posted in here so that we know that everyone is aware of what's going on??

and kudos to everybody who is puttin in the hard yards to set this up :D

OT: Jason what Prac?

Bit of a late reply! I've been on my first Nursing placement in an aged care home. Pretty fun and the dementia ladies are classic! But I'm glad its over, I am buggered! :D

Back
Top Bottom