what's you favourite?

ausjack

Who asked for a Clown!
Real Name
Jayson
Just wondering what's your favourite year, set, card/s. As I'm new to this so far I like the look of the sketch cards don't have favourite year yet and my teams are parra and St's. And what case would you recommend I get next..cheers

Please feel free to add any other favourite you might have that I've forgotten, thanks.

Ive only been collecting Select cards since the NRL Champions last year, but ive done a lot of research on the previous sets.

2011 Strike was awesome IMO, top end cards looked great, Club player 2009 and the Team of the Year cards were plain and boring but the rest were great.

2009 Classic looks great, ive only got a Panthers common team set but ive looked at the whole series and i think its great quality. I will be grabbing a case of it soon.

2006 Invincible is another nice one.

Some of the older sets are really expensive to buy boxes/cases of but they have some great cards (2003 jersey signatures etc)

The highlights for the Champions cards IMO are the Star Signatures from last year, and a personal favourite of mine is the Foil Sigs of the 2008 set, and the Red Foil Sigs of another year, i really like those inserts.

1963 or 1964 :whistle:

Of the Select sets I like the 2008 Centenary it just seems like it is always going to be a very collectible set. Strike last year was also a step in the right direction as well.

2005 Power for me. At 3500 boxes its going to be rare in the future. Good looking set with good set of inserts.

Guys , i would have to say the 1996 Signature Gold card set is by far one of the better looking sets , with heaps of signature cards and loads of inserts.... Also i really think that this set would be one of the harder sets to complete with all the master cels , signature master cels and signature numbered cards....

Back
Top Bottom