Whats the best football card you've pulled?

I have no luck with football cards. My sister however pulled a 2005 Champions Redemption card - the master set minus the autos of course.

That card and the set made its way into my collection - and was promptly pulled apart and sold apart from the Hawks cards.

hey i pulled a same the johnny warren tibute sig (1 in 128 packs).. and ross aloisi player signature out of 4 packs i bought the other day.. that would have been my second best pull. yer it is a shame that is wasnt signed.. but oh well what else where they supposed to do.. hes been pushing up the daisies for quite some time now.. The card is only worth 25 bucks ish.. which **** for 1 in 128 pull. I would it say would change next year and be actual sigs.. for the tribute sig..

poor jestero.. well may it will change thisyear with supremos.. the thommo wildcard pull is good..

whats the deal with the 2005 Champions Redemption card, didnt think select did that with champs what was the card?

I've got a couple... one from last years AFL Supreme Series and one from the 2006 NRL Invincible Series.

Chris Judd MVP Signature

This was found in the 3rd packet of the first box I opened in case #1 last year. What a way to start!

Laurie Daley Legend Tribute

This was the opposite to the Judd card above. It was in the final box of Case #4... down to the last few packets and beginning to think I had missed out... when bingo... there it was.

I'm a Bulldogs Fan so I couldn't leave a post like this without also including Sonny Bill Williams from the 2005 Power Series.

No story to this one... just one happy Bulldogs fan.

Ian

Thought you might like that one G.

I would have preferred the Andrew Johns Record Breaker... but Daley will do. I prefer to think of him in a Blues jersey or an Australian Jersey rather than that raiders slime one.

;-)

hobbibox. It's no secret mate... I run the FootyStars site. (Ian Thatcher). :)
Who did you think it was?

Ian

yer mate love the sss-lime colour, dont knock it.. bit off topic but did anyone here drink the canberra raiders lime flavoured milk they came out with during those days... was all good until you drank it.. and yes it had a slimey texture and smelt like lime and look like it was radioactive..... not a good combo.. needless to say it didnt last on shelves very long

Ahhh... the memories! As a former Canberran I "enjoyed" many cartons of raiders slime. Loved it. :D

yer i heard some ppl that loved the it.. got a cult following.. it was a bit unpalatable for me, kinda like drinking your own vomit..

I pulled 2006 Supreme Brownlow Predictors of Chris Judd, Nice looking card, would be worth lot more than $200(Price I sold for)if he end up winning the medal. That's my best AFL pulled

Back
Top Bottom