What's being released in the next few months?

Rittenhouse Archives have announced that they have new licences for the following releases in 2011: Caprica, Eureka, Merlin, NCIS, and Spartacus, as well as the Green Hornet and Conan movie releases.

I have no idea what some of those releases are, but I'm sure someone will be pleased.

October:
> Dexter (Breygent)
> Marvel Heroes and Villains (Rittenhouse)
> Clone Wars: Rise of the Bounty Hunters (Topps) ?
November:
> Ghost Whisperer (Breygent)
> Stargate Universe (Rittenhouse)
December:
> Star Trek: Remastered Original Series (Rittenhouse)

NCIS zOMG

Does anyone have a link to the ncis info, im keen to read up more about them, im heaps excited for them.

ill be up for a case share next year when they are released

NCIS zOMG

Does anyone have a link to the ncis info, im keen to read up more about them, im heaps excited for them.

ill be up for a case share next year when they are released

There is no NCIS info, it was simply a statement by Rittenhouse that they have the license. It may not even be next year as it will take them some time to develop the concepts for the base and insert cards, track down costumes to cut up etc.

There is no NCIS info, it was simply a statement by Rittenhouse that they have the license. It may not even be next year as it will take them some time to develop the concepts for the base and insert cards, track down costumes to cut up etc.

But I waaaaant it now!
But whenever it does come out, i'll be in for a box or two

oh i see, well it gives me time to save anyhow.

But I waaaaant it now!
But whenever it does come out, i'll be in for a box or two

yes me two, anyone started watchign season 8 yet, its pretty awesome. god i am pumped for this release, i hope it isnt to much longer after the start of 2011

Back
Top Bottom