What's being released in the next few months?

tangent

Nonsport - Comics/SciFi
Real Name
Jen
eBay User
tangentuk
In the spirit of generating enthusiasm for nonsport, I thought I would start a thread about likely popular forthcoming releases. Most of the info will be about Rittenhouse and Breygent since they are clearer about scheduling.

August:
Sci-fi/horror movie posters (Breygent: sketch per pack, auto per 4-5 packs)
Paranormal Activity (Breygent: 2 auto/cell/costume per pack)
Heroes Archives (Rittenhouse: 6 auto + 1 relic per box)

September:
Warehouse 13 (Rittenhouse: 2 auto + 2 costume/relic per box) - can't wait for this
Dexter season 3 (Breygent)
Ghost Whisperer season 3/4 (Breygent)

October:
Marvel Heroes and Villians (Rittenhouse: sketch) - looks better than I expected so may have to lash out after all
SW Clone Wars: Rise of the Bounty Hunters (Topps: sketch)

November:
Stargate Universe season 1 (Rittenhouse: 2 auto + 1 costume/relic per box)

Sci-fi/horror movie posters sounds awesome being that i'm a massive Horror movie fan. I hope it would 70's-80's horror.

Marvel Heroes and Villians (Rittenhouse: sketch) - looks better than I expected so may have to lash out after all

What site do you get to see the preview of it???

Been eagerly awaiting the dexter series 3, they were suppose to have been releases MONTHS AGO, preview cards have been out for over 6 months.

What site do you get to see the preview of it???

Info is on the Rittenhouse site at Marvel H and V. I collect all the DC but the Marvel sets tend to be better (DC puts strict controls on what Rittenhouse can do) so often end up collecting some Marvel just because they're nice cards.

---------- Post added 12-08-2010 at 11:46 PM ----------

Sci-fi/horror movie posters sounds awesome being that i'm a massive Horror movie fan. I hope it would 70's-80's horror.

I don't actually know enough about movies, but there's some previews on the Breygent site at posters. Also, if you are a horror fan, you might want to check out the Stictly Ink Hammer Horror series.

Is there possibly going to be a case share of the Marvel Heroes and Villians? IM IN!!! :D

Here's a couple of the promo cards already released for the marvel H n V. there will be 1 colour sketch per box.

MARVEL HEROES AND VILLAINS PROMO CARD P1 - eBay Other, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Trading Cards, Collectibles. (end time 15-Aug-10 07:58:22 AEST)

hnvpromo2.jpg

hnvpromo1.jpg

Looks like Marvel Heroes and Villains is the popular one!

ill be in a case share as well for marvel. any idea of when they would be released in australia

Release date is 20 October so add a couple of weeks for getting them here and mailing within Australia for a group share. They won't be sold directly in Australia since there's no wholesalers/distributors. I expect my dealer will solicit orders in mid September. When I get that info, I will have a chat to Graham about a group share.

Other questions:
Pricing - Since it's a Rittenhouse product, I would expect prices to be about the same as for the Warehouse 13 I posted unless the AUD/USD exchange changes drastically
Numbers - a case is 12 boxes (assuming Rittenhouse follow their usual pattern)

some decent upcoming release there...

most interested in Heroes vs Villains, Warehouse 13 and Sci-Fi/ Horror Movie Posters

Back
Top Bottom