What time is it and where do you live?

As for other American stuff, I'll tell you if I see them or not.
Pop Tarts - In my local supermarkets all the time.
Cherry Cola, Vanilla Cola, etc - In my local independent supermarket.
Corn Dogs - I only see these at carnivals, school fetes and American food stores.
Hershey's Chocolates - I see these at one in every two supermarkets I go to.
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - See these a lot around here. Not that I care because I LOVE THESE!
Other American Candy - Only at my American Food Store.
The food store is on Cochranes Road in Moorabin, for those interested! The place is awesome!

are corn dogs the same as pluto pups/dagwood dogs depending on what state you live in?

mmmm Cherry Coke my local sells it, Vanilla Coke is everywhere, all the servos etc

ok awesome just wanted to check

we can buy them in supermarkets here, especially the smaller ones like IGA to cook at home but again servos and most take away stores sell them as a staple
I have a Foodworks, a Woolworths, an Aldi and a Coles all within 5km of me.
The former used the sell them, but the other three don't.

i been looking for hush puppies ever since i got back from the states...so far unsuccessful.
and we really need to open a bojangles...

All these stores are so unfamiliar to me lol I probably haven't heard of over 75% of them.

I know i love the Perth Mint stuff and also don't call a New Zealander an Aussie lol

Honestly never seen it packaged like that in all my 29 years. Chick-fil-a has something similar but not like that. I've also never once heard it be called tomato sauce, its ketchup.

Sunny Perth +14 hours ahead of CST (would be a better way of representing what the time difference is!). Apparently this is blowing minds away in the US.

images

Honestly never seen it packaged like that in all my 29 years. Chick-fil-a has something similar but not like that. I've also never once heard it be called tomato sauce, its ketchup.

Ketchup has a slightly different taste. Those plastic containers are the only way to enjoy a meat pie, sausage roll or hot dog at any event!

Although the stereotype that kangaroos are found in people's backyards are generally untrue, we do have them roaming freely on several golf courses in the metropolitan area in Perth. In Melville Glades golf course, they are tagged and studied by the Veterinary Schools nearby and relocated once they grow too large and trust me, these guys get huge.

Hmmm learn something new everyday!

This is our arsenal of Dr Peppers plus we have a green label one that is made from real cane sugar.

img-dr-pepper-family_120637408784.png
:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

@exzibit3 Here in southeastern Melbourne, I've found it usual to see a couple of lions every year on the main road when the local circus comes. I've seen a couple of Roos when I've gone to Perth before, being tagged by vets.

But being where I am, I never get to see kangaroos around.

@Mr.Gem.Mint Odd isn't it? It's easier for meat pies, sausage rolls, etc. over here. Only for me it costs a third of a 1 litre ketchup bottle :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

O yea, the Texans and gun thing is 100% real. I currently know exactly ZERO people who don't own at least 1. Most families have 7-10 depending on hunting, pistols, ar15s, pretty much anything you can think of.

Not saying that's right or wrong, it's just a fact.

O yea, the Texans and gun thing is 100% real. I currently know exactly ZERO people who don't own at least 1. Most families have 7-10 depending on hunting, pistols, ar15s, pretty much anything you can think of.

Not saying that's right or wrong, it's just a fact.
And there are how many people in Texas?
I've also seen stuff about Texas and kid beauty pageants, is that true?

I'd say roughly 30 million people or so.

We have beauty pageants but it's not big here. That's mostly in Mississippi, Georgia, Alabama, the Carolinas, and Florida.

Football and therefore cheerleading are the big dogs here.

Back
Top Bottom