what the hell is wrong with the Freo crowd?

mattyj

Multi-Player Collector
Real Name
Matty
Seriously, what the **** is wrong with the Fremantle Crowd?

They boo'd Justin Koschitzke for making a play for the ball and getting smacked in the head by a guy not watching the ball?

Get a clue you morons

Im not talking about the game or how badly st kilda played, im talking about Booing a guy thats just been hit in the head, that just shows what a bunch of clueless wankers they are

Seriously, what the **** is wrong with the Fremantle Crowd?

They boo'd Justin Koschitzke for making a play for the ball and getting smacked in the head by a guy not watching the ball?

Get a clue you morons

Not any different to the crowds I have experienced in Melbourne - Just very biased :)

I have the answer/s

1) they live in perth

2) they support freo and try to give any type of advantage they can to a shit side

3) they're dirty supporters, unlike the eagles higher class supporters

I remember being a few freo games and man they are scum.. almost in the carlton/collingwood class.. I know a few friends here in Perth would disagree, but they should add over head commentator.. just so they can understand the game

being a victorian and all, this place almost takes the cake in regards to supporters.. remember the treatment hird got when his face was smashed in?

I have the answer/s

1) they live in perth

2) they support freo and try to give any type of advantage they can to a shit side

3) they're dirty supporters, unlike the eagles higher class supporters

I remember being a few freo games and man they are scum.. almost in the carlton/collingwood class.. I know a few friends here in Perth would disagree, but they should add over head commentator.. just so they can understand the game

being a victorian and all, this place almost takes the cake in regards to supporters.. remember the treatment hird got when his face was smashed in?

Your kidding, I remember Collingwwod & Richmond supporters in the late 80's and bit of Booing from Femantle fans doesn't even compare what happened to me back then.....your kidding yourself !!!

BTW - I can't stand Fremantle supporters usually but to say they are the amongst the worst shows a bit of ignorance (IMHO).

sit in the crowd with them.. they have no idea, and the filth coming from their mouths against their own players let alone the opposition is interesting to say the least

I HAVE - Many times !

They are bad but you don't know bad until you have sat amongst Collingwood fans as an "away" supporter or worse again at a Celtic v Rangers game in Scotland........if you sat amoung the opposition you don't even cheer for your side for fear of being BASHED !

Anyway I will NEVER like Freo Fans after they Booed Chris Judd for winning the Derby medal........a disgrace that was and Ross Glendinning would have thought the same thing !

Now Now Now guys. Dont forget the Tiges supporters spit on there own players. Now thats ENCOURAGEMENT AND SUPPORT.

I HAVE - Many times !

They are bad but you don't know bad until you have sat amongst Collingwood fans as an "away" supporter or worse again at a Celtic v Rangers game in Scotland........if you sat amoung the opposition you don't even cheer for your side for fear of being BASHED !

Anyway I will NEVER like Freo Fans after they Booed Chris Judd for winning the Derby medal........a disgrace that was and Ross Glendinning would have thought the same thing !

mate... my best mates are collingwood fans, I've been to the 95/96/98/00/01 anzac day matches, plus other later round matches against the pies, i've been to the 99/00 prelim, plus many carlton games in my time so I know what I'm talking about.. That's why I've said what I've said.. these docker fans seemed to have migrated from frankston haha

mate... my best mates are collingwood fans, I've been to the 95/96/98/00/01 anzac day matches, plus other later round matches against the pies, i've been to the 99/00 prelim, plus many carlton games in my time so I know what I'm talking about.. That's why I've said what I've said.. these docker fans seemed to have migrated from frankston haha

Bah ANZAC Day matches......I have been to them and the fans were well behaved compared to a Collingwood v Non Victorian club match IN THE EARLY 90's and late 80's.......you may think you know what your talking about but if 1995 is your earliest football match then you have no idea what BAD is !!!

JMHO nothing personal youngster (lol)

PS - Going to a Collingwood game WITH YOUR COLLINGWOOD MATES doesn't count as know what it would be like, COME ON - As if you would get hassled in the same way - think about it :p

PPS - If you DID go to a Collingwood game in 1995 you would have been 14, who did you go with - Your Dad (lol) Once again, NOT THE SAME :)

Even Collingwood V Dees! The cheer squad chanting 'Blue and Red Bullshit *clap clap, clap clap clap*' Never heard a crowd be that bad before or since.

Back
Top Bottom