What s going to happen to the titans?!

59645749.jpg

looks like former titans players ashley harrison and steve michaels have been charged with suppling cocaine.

sharks fans are a a loyal bunch unlike the 25 titans supporters, shouldn't you be at the airport sig pigging??
oh yeah some big tough words used in that comment, your a tough guy i better watch myself

Bahahahahaha..... 25 Titans supporters. Before you put your mouth into gear, take your brain out of neutral... Since the Titans inclusion into the NRL in 2007 our yearly average crowd figures have been better than the Sharks.... Yes every year. Even 2014 when I thought we looked pretty empty. We turned up . Fact is Cronulla have one of the worst home crowd averages in the NRL over the past decade. So don't talk about crowds until you and the other 19 Sharks fans invite a few more people to keep you company.

Who would of thought all that standing around after training would pay off for them last season. This is what they seemed to be doing for most of 2014.

Get in early to secure your 2015 seats behind the goal line and get up close to the whole Sharks team during the game.
imagesshrk_zps6acxozgk.jpg

You know I do remember not so long ago the Sharks club was in trouble with the drug supplement scandal. Some people must suffer from short memory loss. Being a true NRL fan I hoped for a good outcome for the club. No-one wants to see a club fold or go through something that can damage the reputations of the good people within the establishment. But, you better believe if someone is going to put down my team and dribble sh1t, its game on bitch. Stallowning people, You got nothing

haha sharks will actually be close to the top 4 this year. titans will obviously be the spooners. its just inevitable after whats happened.

the only team who could be worse is the raiders. ricky stuart has that affect on things.

It's a shame what has happened in the GC but I think they'll stay as the NRL has stepped in. GCT are an integral part of the competition. As a supporter of a team that's had some big scandals (Dogs Coff Harbour rape allegations and the first major salary cap breach) I feel for the Titans supporters ATM. It will blow over but not be forgotten. Hopefully this incident can be drawn on in the future as motivation for the remaining players along the lines of "what doesn't kill us makes us stronger"

The fact is rugby league is a business these days and i dont know that any club actually makes a profit, so survival is paramount at any given time. We have seen all previous Gold Coast/ Tweed Heads club teams go by the wayside for various reasons, though profitability is the main cause.
I believe most if not all fans want a Gold Coast team/club but poor management always comes to the forefront.
Will they ever be profitable, i say no, but a lot of clubs are the same and will be for many years ahead as money is less available.
The NRL has taken them over for a reason and it is not a good situation at the moment.
I hope they stay in under their own right, but i just cant see that happening.

Similar to Newcastle, their supporters have big hearts, but it really is about money these days.

Good luck Titans and supporters.

Cleaned up a few posts and deleted some. There is no need for inappropriate language and personal attack. Please take this as a warning. If you feel you are being baited, please use the report function or choose to be the bigger person and not bite.

and simply

Attacking each others teams manages to accomplish nothing. We all have our teams, we will all love our team until death.

MEANWHILE AT SHARK PARK..... I MEAN ENDEVOUR FIELD.... OOPS, I MEAN CALTEX... UMMMM RONSON... HANG ON TOYOTA PARK OR IS IT STADIUM.... WHAT, ITS CALLED REMONDIS NOW. SINCE WHEN.

ANYWAY... MEANWHILE AT REMONDIS!!!!!
untitledsfhk_zpspstcuoey.png

MEANWHILE AT SHARK PARK..... I MEAN ENDEVOUR FIELD.... OOPS, I MEAN CALTEX... UMMMM RONSON... HANG ON TOYOTA PARK OR IS IT STADIUM.... WHAT, ITS CALLED REMONDIS NOW. SINCE WHEN.

ANYWAY... MEANWHILE AT REMONDIS!!!!!
untitledsfhk_zpspstcuoey.png

Least they have a home ground mate
- Your organization still being run out of porta loos?
Be happy with the win.... Long way to go yet!!

Back
Top Bottom