What ive been doing for the last 2 weeks...

Brplat

Penrith Panthers 3-PEAT 2021/2022/2023 Premiers
Real Name
Loz
eBay User
Brplat
:mad: ALL CARDS ARE MINT - MY SCANNER IS JUST CRAPPY :lol:

Here are my latest pickups for the last few weeks.

Ill start with some cheaper stuff :)

*2009 Telegraph FULL set of Panthers FOIL (not all shown in the image) i got these cheap off of ebay:D
DONE1.jpg

*2004 Telegraph FULL set of Panthers (not all shown in the image) Once again i got these fairly cheap on ebay :p
DONE2.jpg

*Now for some Hand signed cards. I have here a signed 2008 holographic and a signed 2008 GEM card of one of the best players of the modern day - Cameron Smith!
done3.jpg

*I also have some signed 2006 invincible Panther cards - Lee Hookey and Matthew Cross!
done8.jpg

*To add to this i have some older signed panthers cards signed by - Barry Walker, Jody Gall, Ryan Girdler, Danny Farrar and Robbie Beckett :cool:
done7.jpg

*Now for some more expensive stuff! ive been looking for one of these for ages and i finally found one on ebay for a good price. A 2005 Traditions Club Heroes card of Craig Gower :D
done4.jpg

*Also from ozcards i picked up this 2009 Classics Top Prospect card of Wade Graham for a decent price :) It is numbered 160 from 300:thumbsup:
done5.jpg

*Finally i have a Tony Puletua 2001 Impact Future Force card! Got it for a reasonable price on ebay :) very happy with it
done6.jpg

*Also i got a full set of 2009 panthers figurines -Luke Lewis, Maurice Blair and Michael Jennings :) Also happy with these. im getting Petero later in the week so then ill have all 6 figurines :)
FIGURINES.jpg

*Now for a rare item i got during the week :) It is a Craig Gower LIMITED AND EXCLUSIVE signed and framed photo. It has a badge set down the left hand side :). And its from one of the best years for the Panthers - 2003 - so that would probablt raise the value of it. It is numbered 135 out of 500. :thumbsup: It has a COA signed by David Gallop on the back of it. Also the actual frame is still covered in plastic at the moment - therefore the sticky tape seen on the back of the photo isnt actually on the item :)
SignedGowerFramed2.jpg

SignedGowerFramed1.jpg

SignedGowerFramedCOA.jpg

Thanks for looking guys :)
Brplat

awesome mailday mate.
that gower signed framed pic is sic :thumbsup:
nice work with the cards too, some of those bring back memories!

Back
Top Bottom