What is your holy grail of Rugby League cards?

This

BpIf7kQB2kKGrHqIOKigEuZQwGeuBLqHKUq.jpg

---------- Post added 21-08-2011 at 08:43 PM ----------

or this

reggasnierauto.jpg

I mught change my choice to this

63raper 1 (1).jpeg

and now it's vanished along with the Brett Hodgson that was relisted,even put in description transaction cancelled last time!
:whistle:

He mentioned in the gasnier Auction sale canceled by buyer.
What the buyer said sorry i cant afford.
In Normal Circumstances you would think it would of been a second chance offer made to the next the next highest bidder it only was $2.50 Less.

He mentioned in the gasnier Auction sale canceled by buyer.
What the buyer said sorry i cant afford.
In Normal Circumstances you would think it would of been a second chance offer made to the next the next highest bidder it only was $2.50 Less.

same buyer won the Hodgson also and that was relisted and both have now vanished with only the non-selling Lolesi still on :whistle:

should stick to selling his golf clubs I think as he's landed himself in the rough out of bounds and in the water and well overnot under par with the Gasnier and Hodgson escapades,self inflicted damage :rolleyes:

WOW! That's a rare lot.........if it indeed exists it'll be 1 of very few. If you have that then what is your "holy grail"?
It is very hard to determine what your holy grail is. When you get the opportunity to buy the cards you really search for for a long time.
You would have to admit these are the select holy grail.

img079.jpg

img080.jpg

1985 Scanlens stickers for South Sydney. Had a chance to buy a set a couple of years ago but didn’t do it. Regret it now.

Would love an unpeeled set and schmick book set of 1983 Scanlens stickers too.

Oh and the Alex Johnston 2021 Top Tries and 2022 traders sig cards.

Not much to ask, really.

MY CHASING HOLY GRAILS - some are available but too expensive for me.
I need a 2005 Select Tradition - Anthony Tupou to finish the set.
I need a Ray Price and Provan / Summons sigs to finish 2003 XL set.
Need a couple of 2005 Power big cards (Beetson - SBW - Slater - Mason case sig) BUT chasing more Future Force and Inspirations from that set numbered 002. Will take a few less than 010 but 002s would be awesome. Already have about 5 different 002 Future Force and 5 different 002 Inspirations.
Need about 4 stickers to complete my 1985 sticker book.
Chasing 2018 Elite rubies no. 23/40. Think I have about 40 of them in the set.

I have 4 holy grail manly cards to get one day hopefully
1. Steve Menzies 2004(I think) captains signature
2. Tom trbojevic sas 2016 signature
3. Tom trbojevic marvel superhero patch/sig card
4. Tom trbojevic gold karot signature card

Back
Top Bottom