What Are You Watching On Ebay?

lol... i saw a Matthew Bellavadova auto the other day too!

FatFingers.com is good for searching for typos :)

Faried often gets "faired" or "fried" with autocorrect.

Part of me hates that they used a sticker in National Treasures though haha I mean, Crusade, Majestic Marks, nice on card auto...National Treasures Platinum 1/1, sticker...say what?
I bypassed the Payton in this set for that exact reason. I absolutely despise sticker autos especially in high end products. We're taking $500 a box product with fugging sticker autos! Is Panini serious?

I agree with both of you. I am sick of sticker autos especially on 1of1's. I am sick of high end products that all look the same, I feel like out of the 1000 products this year there are only about 10 or so cards that were worth actually making! And most of all I am just tired of product after product with the same picture almost same look, I am compelled to buy it cos I need it, then a few weeks later I open it up and go... yeah whatevs and chuck it in a pile and then move that pile to the other pile then chuck it under the bed!!!
This year has really been slowly turning me away from collecting.. not fully but ill be honest I am pretty bored, addiction is the only reason I persist.. but that too is fading especially with the prices I pay for some of the higher end stuff!:(

I agree with both of you. I am sick of sticker autos especially on 1of1's. I am sick of high end products that all look the same, I feel like out of the 1000 products this year there are only about 10 or so cards that were worth actually making! And most of all I am just tired of product after product with the same picture almost same look, I am compelled to buy it cos I need it, then a few weeks later I open it up and go... yeah whatevs and chuck it in a pile and then move that pile to the other pile then chuck it under the bed!!!
This year has really been slowly turning me away from collecting.. not fully but ill be honest I am pretty bored, addiction is the only reason I persist.. but that too is fading especially with the prices I pay for some of the higher end stuff!:(

I can sympathise with what you're saying, though I don't have nearly the same issue as you in this regards due to Korver being in some products, and not in others. He has never had an iMac or a National Treasures, and now he does, but even then it's only the Base, Gold Base, 1/1 Base, then the Signatures #/60 and Signatures 1/1...compared to Penny being in...uhhh every sub set of every product, despite them all being similar as you're saying...the similar designs and alot of white and such...

that is an awesome looking set, it was one i was hoping they would of put penny in! that will look sweet when you get them all together!

Yeah they could have been nice and put Penny and Korver in! :lol: They put CP3 in...when he technically has only been at 2 teams...

I'm excited to be chasing this :D

Theres a few people doing the career material primes set... its really nice! the only T-Mac ive seen listed was pulled down very quick, im guess a deal was done direct for it

Back
Top Bottom