what are you collecting from AFL classic?

Darpy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matthew
browsing down the list of whats available in this set there is alot to go for. besides the basic set there are:

- 185 holos
- 50 card tribute match
- 12 card VFL tribute

not to mention the predictors, draft sigs, platinums and redemptions.

means people will have to spend a fortune to complete the sets, i am wondering what people are going to go for? at this stage i am thinking i will go after the holos only, but with 2 boxes and prob 12 tribute match cards i may get sucked into those as well,

how about others?

I am only after Collingwood cards I reckon, then I may consider the HOF Team cards.

50 card tribute set is looking great, only a possible 720 sets meaning only a couple hundred sets will ever be complete I reckon.

all the collingwood cards off course (go pies)

speculating on cotchin rookies

common sets

sell everything else

Im going for both the eagles DPS - Ebert and Masten.
Probs start off with the Golds, hopefully platinums at some point!
Then probs all other WCE inserts and might go for the HOF aswell!!!

well there is not much woodies in this year..... but im going for everything.. even though its a pipe dream.. eventually pick up most.. i got about 70 percent from lasts year.. missing a couple of DPS, case cards and case hits

All things Port Adelaide plus Eberts DPS,Port Adelaide Born and Breed and will pull on a Power gurnsey before his days are done so might aswell grab one

I have got on order.....
Common Set
Holofoil Set
HOF Set
2 Folders
Medal Set
Premiership Predictors
Commemorative Set

Not enough $$ to get the draft sigs, but am happy with what i have ordered. :cry:
Am going to try and get the case cards at some stage when they are being sold thru various sites and contacts.......

i havent heard anything about folders, havent even thought of it

anyone know what the deal is? $20 with 2 packs?

From what I have heard, they are going for about $20.00 incl two packs - like the Champs series.......
i assume that ebay would have some for sale or maybe your local newsagent. I know that they are not being sold in the ACT due to lack of interest - find that i little hard to believe......:mad:

Back
Top Bottom