westcoast v carlton

Go West Coast!!!

But with all our injuries, a rookie midfield and lack of consistency ... the Blues look HOT favourites.

(I would have loved to have seen Kerr on Judd though):cry:

I reckon Carlton will get up...they seem to have "clicked" a bit over the last few weeks!

Blue boys should get up, we play very well over there at subi. Kerr V Judd would have been awesome.

that is a pretty easy question to answer, the real question should be how much will carlton win by?

upset of the round will be the doggies biting into the swans in sydney :thumbsup:

bit of confidence there. i think it will be close. if Blues lose i may skits it!:crazy:

westcoast boys are handing the game to carlton

giving so many 50m's away!

i think frustration has creeped in!

cheers

something in my beer i cant see the scoreboard:lol:

cheers

Classic!!!

Keep em goin Clay!

I put the scotch away, farout it's nice (homebrew from family friend in QLD). Looks like I'll be startin' my own very soon!!!

Can almost drink it straight it's that damn nice! Bit on the strong side tho, :thumbsup:

Classic!!!

Keep em goin Clay!

I put the scotch away, farout it's nice (homebrew from family friend in QLD). Looks like I'll be startin' my own very soon!!!

Can almost drink it straight it's that damn nice! Bit on the strong side tho, :thumbsup:

yeah one of my mates does his own,and he tells me he doesnt wake up with a hangover its that pure:eek:

good stuff to!

cheers

I've tipped the Blues to win by 37....

They looked ok until about 5 left in the 1st.

Judd is coppin' some abuse from the fanbase.

37 points nice work i picked carlton 31 but stupid me went for essendon didnt realise the injurys put my tips in thursday so couldnt change it :mad: fingers crossed for the bombers :v:

Back
Top Bottom