Warne Signature 708/ 1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jets59

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Freddy
I have for sale the 1994 Futera Shane Warne Signature Redemption card - numbered 708/ 1000

Obviously a pretty handy number for the Warne/Cricket fan.

I was going to sell this a while ago but changed my mind, but ive had a rethink, and at the end of the day i never really liked warne anyway, so I figure someone who actually liked him should probably have it. Having said that, its not going anywhere for less then 100, and id like more if possible. Ill let you guys have first crack, if there is no interest or no offer i like then ill send it to ebay.

I also have the shane warne freshman card available for sale.

Not looking for any trades sorry. Cash only.

Sorry about the terrible quality photos, but I have no scanner and my digital camera has decided to not work, so had to take them on the dodgey camera phone.

I should have bought that one for $150 last week doh. How much are you after for the freshman? Also the one on ebay doesnt have the hole punch what does that mean?

I should have bought that one for $150 last week doh. How much are you after for the freshman? Also the one on ebay doesnt have the hole punch what does that mean?

And the Sig is pretty badly faded....mine is a little faded but not as bad as that one!

Thanks for the reply & link bdean_182 :thumbsup:

Not sure about the missing hole punch, havent seen that before in a completed 3 card set.

Ill do the freshman for $40 delievered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom