Group Buy Warehouse 13

tangent

Nonsport - Comics/SciFi
Real Name
Jen
eBay User
tangentuk
To be released: 22 September, relatively small run of 4,000 boxes (or 333 cases)
Order due 25 Aug, payment will be required after I confirm the order with my dealer (I will post here) and before 10 September.

Prices are:
> $75 per box
> $30 per binder
> Domestic shipping: $7 for first box/binder and $3 per additional

The set breakdown is:
2 Autograph Cards and 2 Relic/Costume Cards Per Box!
Autograph signers include series stars Joanne Kelly (Myka Bering), Saul Rubinek (Artie Nielson) and Eddie McClintock (Pete Lattimer), plus numerous recurring stars and guest stars – Genelle Williams (Leena), Simon Reynolds (Daniel Dickinson), Tricia Helfer (Agent Belski), Michael Boatman (Professor Marzotto), Michael Hogan (Warren Bering), Joe Morton (Reverend Hill), Erica Cerra (Jillian Whitman) and many others!
72-Card Base Set, featuring plot synopses for all 12 of the show’s first-season episodes!

Orders:
tangent (me) - 3 to 6 boxes + 1 binder
AyiosYiorgos - 2 boxes
Dangerskillz - 1 box
tak35bne - ?box + 1 binder

re: Warehouse 13 Group Buy - details

Funny enough i watched the first episode today before reading this and let me tell you im hooked now haha so i guess it goes without saying that id be interested in this

maybe keen on 2 boxes...keen to see price first though.

Okay, I have had a quick PM conversation with Graham. I'm not yet really sure how to organise this, but I will arrange a group buy since I would be ordering a part case anyway. Once I figure out what I am doing, I will set up a proper Group Buy thread.

In the meantime, this is the admin information.

Boxes are $75 AUD each plus the within Australia shipping. There's no particular need for me to buy complete cases, so there's no specific number of boxes that we need to get. However, I need to confirm the size of the order by 25 Aug so I will need final numbers by then.

Should have mentioned, I can get binders as well. Pricing is a bit unclear but I will guess $30 AUD plus domestic shipping and the guess should be close.

Re: Warehouse 13 Group Buy - details

Okay, I have updated the first post to put all the info together. Sorry it took so long, I was trying to work out a fair way of doing shipping without clear info about weights and sizes. I have ordered a case but can adjust the order up to 25 August. I will confirm with the dealer at that time and will then post that the order is confirmed. Please don't pay me until I have posted that confirmation.

whats warehouse 13?

Scifi show, first season just finished. It's sort of a lighter quirky version of X-Files, maybe with elements of Eureka. The premise is that artifacts and people have a somewhat symbiotic relationship where the object accumulates great power and that makes the person a great whatever. For example, Sylvia Plath's typewriter causes severe depression if you get too close. The govt obtains these objects to protect people and stores them at Warehouse 13, and the main cast are the govt agents tracking the objects down.

Scifi show, first season just finished. It's sort of a lighter quirky version of X-Files, maybe with elements of Eureka. The premise is that artifacts and people have a somewhat symbiotic relationship where the object accumulates great power and that makes the person a great whatever. For example, Sylvia Plath's typewriter causes severe depression if you get too close. The govt obtains these objects to protect people and stores them at Warehouse 13, and the main cast are the govt agents tracking the objects down.

I like the cross over with Eureka as well..............:)

Back
Top Bottom