Wantlist..

beefman138

Card Hoarding Problem
Real Name
Nick
eBay User
beefman1138
Hey folks, I was wondering if anyone could help me here to complete a few of my base sets from over the years. I'll happily pay a reasonable and fair price for any of them if they're available. And condition isn't all that important - as long as they're not creased beyond recognition!
Cheers!

1996 Dynamic Series 2

# 68 - Solomon Haumono

2000 Select

# 13 - Gorden Tallis
# 21 - Bradley Clyde
# 75 - Brett Hodgson
# L4 - (Insert) Canberra Raiders Logo Card

Thanks in advance,

Nick J

:D

Nick.............I have a spare #16 - Luke Priddis from the 2000 series and the following from 1996 series 2

# 55 - Glen Air
# 57 - Brad Hepi
# 58 - Brad Mackay
# 68 - Solomon Haumono
# 70 - Matthew Ridge
# 111 - David Alexander

will put them aside until I hear from you.

i have all the 2000 commons you need i think. yeh im pretty sure i do. ill MSG you soon. LMK if you want them and do you have a trade list at all.

Nick.............I have a spare #16 - Luke Priddis from the 2000 series and the following from 1996 series 2

# 55 - Glen Air
# 57 - Brad Hepi
# 58 - Brad Mackay
# 68 - Solomon Haumono
# 70 - Matthew Ridge
# 111 - David Alexander

will put them aside until I hear from you.

beefman138........whats the go champ...........let me know if you want these cards, will hold them for another week, if I don't hear from u by then will put them back in my trade list.............cheers

Hey all, sorry I was a bit late here! I had been off in the land of Ebay for a few months and managed to lose a lot of cash (albeit to worthwhile causes!)
I'm going to have to update this list sometime today!
Nick J

Back
Top Bottom