wanting to sell whole collection help needed

omerta

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Alex
eBay User
compooter2
Hi guys n gals im looking to sell my whole collection of trading cards but not sure the best way to go about it would be. I have a varied selection of cards with around 20 different sets plus sketches, autos and wardrobe cards. have never sold anything on ebay or online before. do you think i could sell my collection as a whole if it was for a good price?

Any advice would be helpful not sure what to do

Cheers Alex

If you were selling a large and varied collection as a bulk lot, it would need to be at a substantial discount to get resellers interested - at least 20% below market price.

You would almost certainly get more money selling items individually, or at least breaking up by set. The reality is that very few base sets have any value, and the cost of postage is prohibitive. You will have no problem selling decent sketches and autos with detailed listings and quality photos.

Outside eBay you could try a site such as this, or Blowout Cards. The trading card market in Australia is pretty limited, so you might have more luck selling internationally.

yeh you're right i probably will have to sell individually ill see how i go. thanks for the advice much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom