Wanted to buy: jerseys/patches, numbered and autos

Darpy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matthew
apologies if i get the technical terms wrong above, so i will speak noob here and say i want:
- cards that have game worn jerseys on them (is this patches and jerseys?), no preference for brands or anything.
- cards that have hand signed autos on them (autos and sigs?).
- cards that are individually numbered

I am just getting back into card collecting and looking to build my collection up fast.
not after any specific player i just like to look at them. I dont want duds though. Only after either stars or Rookies (doesnt have to be rookie from this year, but if they are a dud now eg Allan Ray, i aint interested).

Also not after expensive cards either, so probably any card that range from .50 to $5 i will consider. I arrived at this figure based on what i see them sell for on ebay and also others selling for on here.

so if anyone has cards that fit the bill plz either post here or send me a pm. Please no msgs of what you got without prices, i want to know the price you are after as well.

thanks for reading !

Edit: here is the list of players I am after:

top priority:
Grant Hill, carmello, James

priority:
tyrus thomas, randy foye, amare stoudamire, josh howard, bargnani, mcgrady, kidd, bosh, wade

also want:
Kobe bryant, kevin garnett, marbury, brand, carter, nash, arenas, hinrich, gordon, abdur rahim, okur, jefferson, marion, joe smith, mcdyess, peirce, bibby, Mccant, Duncan, Frye, durant, oden, morrison

ok i have added the list of players i am after, it is not extensive and i will consider others

cheaper the cards the more i will buy.

strict range of .50 - $5 per card.

Back
Top Bottom