WANTED: NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS CARDS

raptor

basketball man
Real Name
vince
eBay User
bronto1
hey gang,
anybody got any NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS base cards or even chase cards for sell. i dont have tons of cash to put into it but i have a little. i dont really collect NFL cards because i have too many other hobbies that take my funds but i would like to get some PATRIOTS stuff.​

Got a couple

1990 Topps #419 Bruce Armstrong
2005 Topps Finest #105 Tom Brady
2007 Donruss Threads #27 Donte' Stallworth
2010 Certified #89 Randy Moss
2010 Topps Chrome #C63 Wes Walker, #C64 Jerod Mayo, #C85 Brandon Spikes RC, #C109 Jermaine Cunningham RC.

$6 delivered (about 50 cents each)

I got a Shane Vereen auto, a few jerseys of pats, A bit of base, prob a bunch of inserts - All my base is packed pretty much but I'll get something together for your consideration

i like brady, gronk,welker, mayo.........well heck i like them all........those are my 4 favourites though. i found 27 rams cards from late 80's early 90's.........is this something you are interested in.........also i have something that is not card related but since i am originally only about 100 kilometers from charlotte motor speedway............i have a diecast car.........its one of the ones that is about 10 inches long(just guessing length) of the great dale ernhardt

I have the following Base if you are interested in any:
2012 Elite Brady, Gronk & Welker
2011 Prestige Meriweather, Woodhead, Branch & Gronk
2007 Upper Deck Brady & Laurence Maroney
2006 Topps Finest Deion Branch
1996 Collectors Choice Curtis Martin
1996 Collectors Edge Curtis Martin
1996 Fleer Curtis Martin
1996 Pinnacle Curtis Martin
1996 Pinnacle Zenith Rookie Curtis Martin
1996 Skybox Premium Curtis Martin
1996 Stadium Club Shining Moment Curtis Martin
1996 Upper Deck Curtis Martin
1996 Upper Deck Season Leaders Curtis Martin

i like brady, gronk,welker, mayo.........well heck i like them all........those are my 4 favourites though. i found 27 rams cards from late 80's early 90's.........is this something you are interested in.........also i have something that is not card related but since i am originally only about 100 kilometers from charlotte motor speedway............i have a diecast car.........its one of the ones that is about 10 inches long(just guessing length) of the great dale ernhardt
you havent responded mate...........i was just wondering if you were putting something together for me.......got a few offers and a few exceptance and the cash is getting low.........found a few more rams cards too.

11pats.jpg

Gronk cross training /500
May Hang on to the Brady Royalty but I'll put it up for now

12pats.jpg

13pats.jpg

I'll go through the base boxes prob over the weekend

I have a few Ryan Mallet RC's but I'm gonna hang on to them - The Star rookie is a double

you havent responded mate...........i was just wondering if you were putting something together for me.......got a few offers and a few exceptance and the cash is getting low.........found a few more rams cards too.

G'Day Mate, yeah been busy, sorry. Will put together something tonight for you... I'm probably okay on the Rams cards, I was buying a lot back then, but if there's anything special let me know..

hey trevor,
hopefully we can come together before my paypal runs out.........its a bit thin...........got all kinds of offers and have some yet to except........i am taking my best shot with a few cards i found......here goes.............
rams 152.jpg

Back
Top Bottom