WANTED - NBA DVD's

Status
Not open for further replies.

magohaydz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Hayden
Hi guys,
I've given up on collecting cards, at least for the time being, and since its off-season in the NBA, I need some DVD's to get me through these dry months.

I dont mind if they are used or new, so long as they work and the covers are reasonably intact.

Im after anything NOT on this list (this is what I already have).

BOX SETS
1989-90 Detroit Pistons NBA Champions (11 discs)
1990-91 Chicago Bulls NBA Champions "Learning to Fly"
Dynasty Series - Philadelphia 76ers
Dynasty Series - Los Angeles Lakers
Dynasty Series - New York Knicks
Dynasty Series - Boston Celtics
Dynasty Series - Chicago Bulls
Ultimate Jordan (contains Playground, Come Fly With Me etc)
Miami Heat 10 disc box set (which I believe is a JB Hifi exclusive)
Indiana Pacers - Greatest Games vol 1

SINGLES
Michael Jordan - His Airness
Magic Johnson - Always Showtime (2 disc)
Magic Johnson - The Announcement
Larry Bird - a Basketball Legend (2 disc)
Shaquille O'Neal - Like No Other
Allen Iverson - The Answer
Kevin Garnett - KG
LeBron James - More Than a Game
Yao Ming - The Year of the Yao
The Foundation
Hardwood Classics - NBA Superslams 1 & 2
The Journey to Becoming An All-Star
Dunks! Vol 1
Dunks! Vol 2
Court Essentials
Class of 03
NBA All Access with Ahmad Rashad
Greatest Moments in NBA History
Greatest NBA Finals Moments
Greatest Teams - Miami Heat (which I dont need any more because its all included in the JB Heat box set)
Greatest Upsets and Rivalries vol 1
The NBA's 100 Greatest Plays

Anything else I dont have, and want. there are a few in particular that Im looking for, including the Spurs box set from JB Hifi (matches my Heat one), the Houston Rockets 94-95 Championship box set, the Mavericks 2011 box set, but really, anything is good.

hey mate, thanks but I already have it (the list above is stuff I already have). I want anything NOT on the list.

can someone please move this to the WANTED forum? I didnt realize I put this in the wrong one...

Got Bulls Essentials DVD Set - Still sealed in plastic.

See attached pics.

186889b.jpg

bulls-essentials.jpg

I have umm
NBA greatest teams SPURS 2 disc best of the west
NBA greatest teams LAKERS 2 disc the 3 peat
Michael Jordan TO THE MAX
hmm think the rest you already have.

lmk if interested. greatest teams are as new, and the jordan I watched a couple times, now have another copy of it in collector set.

I have umm
NBA greatest teams SPURS 2 disc best of the west
NBA greatest teams LAKERS 2 disc the 3 peat
Michael Jordan TO THE MAX
hmm think the rest you already have.

lmk if interested. greatest teams are as new, and the jordan I watched a couple times, now have another copy of it in collector set.

hey man, Im not really interested in the Greatest Teams because they are basically just championship discs, which is great, except you get those same discs in the JB Hifi box sets (which I will be getting soon). I found this out the hard way when I doubled up on Miami sets by mistake.

Im very keen on the Jordan To The Max though (I forgot that even existed). Would you swap with the Miami Greatest Teams DVD to complete your collection?

Hey mate, just thought I would throw this up in case you are interested.

Only watched once. Looking for $30 and if you live close enough to Belmont you are welcome to pick it up to save on postage.

Let me know if you are interested mate :thumbsup:

espn.jpg

hey man,
looks nice... not really looking to buy at the moment - would you be interested in trading for cards of some sort? I have stacks of NBA trade bait, some complete sets (for example, 09-10 Upper deck commons) and stuff like that... Simpsons sets and a few other various things... if you are keen for a trade I'll totally make it worth your while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom