wanted! draft rookies

boboZmonkey

OzCardTrader
Real Name
jesse
hi again im really after the draft rookie cards ( not the draft signatures ) for MATTHEW KREUZER, TRENT COTCHIN, DUSTIN MARTIN, BRYCE GIBBS, JACK RIEWOLDT, JACK SCULLY, JACK WATTS, NIC NAITANUI, MICHEAL HURLEY, TYRONE VICKORY, STEELE SIDEBOTTOM! but im also interested in any other draft rookie card as long as its under $5. i will post a list later of the rookies i already have but there mostley 2011 so im really after any from 2007,2008,2009 and 2010! please if you have any of these cards please email me or reply to his thread with the details! cheers guys

if that includes postage then done for $45 for steele dps and brown rookie. send me your payment details! also ive already got the kennedy draft but thats a really good price i think i paid about $20-$25

hi again could you please send me a close up picture of the steele signature? i just want to make sure there is no marks or smudges on sig? cheers

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365436815.704671.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365436849.110558.jpg

$47.50 delivered for the two in a bubble mailer with good protection

I only paid $15 for my kennedy so just yeah looking to get it back

hi i thought the sidebottom card was a draft pick signature not a signed rookie? i will still grab that brown rookie though but im not really intested inthat sidebottom card! cheers

Back
Top Bottom