wanted BRAD IZZARD SIGNED CARD!

Brplat

Penrith Panthers 3-PEAT 2021/2022/2023 Premiers
Real Name
Loz
eBay User
Brplat
Hi guys, im looking to frame some signed cards. I have simmons, mackay, van der voort, carter, alexander, cartwright, geyer, fittler - but i need one more (after 9 to frame). Brad Izzard would be ideal. These are the players i want below.

1 Greg Barwick
4 Col Bentley
5 Paul Smith
8 Paul Clarke
10 Paul Dunn
12 Barry Walker
15 Brad Izzard

Re: looking for 1991 signed panthers cards!

Bumping up so people see this, want to get it ASAP
cheers
Brplat

you wouldnt believe it but he was there last night. if i had of known or thought about it i couldve got it done. sorry it didnt cross my mind earlier.

you wouldnt believe it but he was there last night. if i had of known or thought about it i couldve got it done. sorry it didnt cross my mind earlier.

Bugger :( nevermind mate, im sure ill find one sooner or later

I have some Regina NSW Rugby League Cards from the 92 Series that you may be interested in
#33 Greg Alexander
#34 Steve Carter
#35 John Cartwright
#39 Mark Geyer
#40 Brad Izzard
All cards have been personally signed.

I have some Regina NSW Rugby League Cards from the 92 Series that you may be interested in
#33 Greg Alexander
#34 Steve Carter
#35 John Cartwright
#39 Mark Geyer
#40 Brad Izzard
All cards have been personally signed.

How much each mate?

BUMP! still looking! theres one on ebay at the moment but it is in sh*t condition :( i want to see a scan before i buy too just so i can see the signature quality (as some of these older cards a signed in pen and dont look great)

---------- Post added 25-10-2011 at 03:02 PM ----------

i have bid on the Izzard card on ebay - as its going to be framed hopefully it wont matter if the sides/corners are damaged. Only way to find out is to buy it and see i guess

glad you finally one i wish it wasnt that seller, he is the w a n k e r that ruins it for everyone else at games. him and his little paid offsiders.

next time im over at mitchellp198's house ill see if he is still interested in getting rid of his brad izzard

Yeah Girds by all means if the sig is good and the card is good ill take michellp198's for $10 (offered this to him and we pretty much agreed but i wanted to see a scan first) ill always take another for my folder though as surprisingly enough i dont have a single brad izzard signed card in there (i was sure i did but i cant find it

I didnt want to buy it from that seller, i hate what he does. But ive been looking for one for months, and my matting is coming late this week so i would love to get it framed up (its exactly like this one just a 1991 one for those interested)

30092011356.jpg

Either way i can always buy a better card in the future to replace it with if its no good

30092011356.jpg

well he is my cousin and lives about a 10 min walk away from me, i have exams at the moment but thursday arvo is my last one for the week so ill head over and take a photo then for you.

Ha.. I just looked at your picture and wondered why you were putting older cards in with the 2003 frame... Now that I read it I understand.. :whistle:

Is the 2003 one done yet?.. Or are you looking to put cards in that one too?

The 2003 one isnt done, but i have the cards for it already :) just need to put them in

---------- Post added 25-10-2011 at 09:20 PM ----------

well he is my cousin and lives about a 10 min walk away from me, i have exams at the moment but thursday arvo is my last one for the week so ill head over and take a photo then for you.

Thanks for that mate :)

do you have a spare panthers case card it would look awesome in there. is that from Joe i might have to get in touch with him soon about my gordon cards

do you have a spare panthers case card it would look awesome in there. is that from Joe i might have to get in touch with him soon about my gordon cards

yeah it is from joe :) also the panthers case card would look good but the matting is cut for portrait cards not landscape, so it wont work in this frame.

yeah it is from joe :) also the panthers case card would look good but the matting is cut for portrait cards not landscape, so it wont work in this frame.

i am worried that that thought didnt sink into my head earlier .:lol:

BUMP! still wanted, got outbid on ebay and personally don't want to go higher that i bidded because the card is in poor condition and because of whos selling it. If someone has one ill pay $10 posted - if it is signed in black marker. Need it ASAP. Was thinking, do you think the Panthers would pass on a letter to him if i sent it TTM?

Back
Top Bottom