Wanted: Anything Dragon Ball Z

I think this is most of my dragon ball stuff and the stickers on the bottom are double sided so the three on the left are one side and are one big sticker and on the right is the other side and are small one's..and there's heaps of doubles with the cards and the fusion discs
s6ppo9.jpg

So how many of each are you after and what have you got to trade ;) In the holo fusion I have 5 x #56 and 2 are still in packet, 4 x #57 with 2 still in packet and 3 x #60

Just one of 56 and 57 still in packet and one of 60 if there is one in mint condition and the cards. Can I buy them off of you, I havnt got much to trade. I got some 2006 herald sun football cards, or some nba cards, but nothing else

hey mate you still looking for DBZ cards, ive got about 30 -40 opened packs worth of cards including the rares, from all sagas saiyan,fusion,cell,babidi n buu,cell games kid.also two cell saga starter packs worth of cards and personalities goku and android 18. plus a signed ip card from the voice of goku. pm me if your interested

I could trade or buy anything that is to do with dragon ball z

Hey dude, I live in hervey bay and I have these's dbz/GT cards you might be interested in..

Promos:

Broly's might #8 (foil)
Saiyan broly smash #11 (foil)
Black Broly blast (M3 foil)
Old school beatdown (DbGT)(foil)
Master roshi Lv:1 (DbGT)(foil)
Strength of the dragon (DbGT)(foil)
Blitz drill (DbGT) (Foil)

Ultra Rares:

Orange Fishing Drill (dbGt Ultra rare) (foil)

Rare Foils:

World tournament (foil) (WGS)
Goku Super saiyan Ascended Lv:4 (foil)
Saiyan rapid fire (cell saga, foil)
Android 16's battle charge (cell saga, foil)
Blue Electrical gunk ( Majin buu saga, foil)
Old school beatdown (DbGT, Limited)
Oceanus shenron, mask unveiled Lv:4 (DbGT) (Foil)
Red Energy Resonation (DbGT) (Foil)
Red Redirect (DbGT) (Foil, Limited)
Black Tickle drill (DbGT) (Foil)

If your interested in the whole lot give me a price you be willing to pay for all them or curtian ones you want.

Back
Top Bottom