WANTED 2004 NRL GORDEN TALLIS CAPTAINS SIGNATURE CARD

i have not seen a tallis or barrett anywhere for a long time thwey seem to be the 2 tough ones to get but ill keep an eye out

good luck with the hunt

I have that card! Beleive it or not I got in the one and only pack I bought in 2004, while on holidays in Alice Springs. I sent it away and Got the signature card back and it's been a prized possession since. Now that I don't really collect I'm umming and aarghing about selling it. Do you guys think it's best to post overpriced on ebay with "make an offer"? A normal Ebay auction? or Finding someone on a site like this?

Decided it's on the market.. Will be selling this week, thanks for the advice lads, will try calling this week. I will sell this along with the original redemption card both in Excellent condition for $1500

Decided it's on the market.. Will be selling this week, thanks for the advice lads, will try calling this week. I will sell this along with the original redemption card both in Excellent condition for $1500
I'd sell it to King Megator for the $1300 he has offered. That's more then anyone would pay.

whack it on wbay for 1.5k and you will probs get a $200 fee anyway.

if you were a regular on the site i'd understand why you didn't want to sell it to megator, but since this is like your 2nd post your stupid if you dont

Anyone on this thread end up sources Tallis Captain Signature and are willing to part wit it.. know it’s a long shot but thought I’d ask.. cheers lads

Back
Top Bottom