WANTED: 08/09 Topps Treasury Mini Logomen!!!

warrick131

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Andrew
And yes... I am aware that Rhys has a bunch of them and I have been working with him to acquire them. Looking for pretty much everyone. Also... let me know if you know somebody who has one!!! Looking for pretty much everyone. Here are the ones that I know the whereabouts of: Carmelo Anthony, Al Horford, Paul Pierce, Andre Iguodala, Corey Maggette, Chris Paul, Chris Bosh, Deron Williams, Rudy Gay, Steve Nash, Gilbert Arenas, David West, Tracy McGrady, Dwight Howard, and Steve Nash. Let me know if you have any!! I am willing to buy!! I am looking for Allen Iverson, Amare Stoudemire, Ben Gordon, Brandon Roy, Carlos Boozer, Dirk Nowitzki, Dwyane Wade, Jason Kidd, Kevin Martin, Kobe Bryant, Shaquille O'Neal, Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, and Yao Ming. PLEASE IF YOU KNOW WHERE THESE ARE I WILL MAKE IT WORTH YOUR WHILE.

Thanks,
Andrew

BTW... I am new here. After browsing the forums here for a couple of days and seeing all of the incredible cards that are on the site I figured I would sign up!

So let me know if you have any 08/09 Topps Treasury Mini Logomen or know somebody that has one. Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks,
Andrew

Back
Top Bottom