Want your collection featured on Panini Americas blog ? Read on ...

graham

Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
Panini America want to highlight some of the great OZCT collections on their blog "The Knights Lance" and we are now calling for people to nominate themselves to be a featured collector on their site.

We've already had one Aussie feature in the past (Rhys - Quicksilver http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/...rhys-evans-soaking-up-celtic-rays-down-under/) and we are hoping to add more Aussies!

If you have a nice collection of Panini cards and would like to be featured on the Knights Lance, post up some details here of what you collect and what you have and we will pass on this info to Panini.

To be featured, you have to be prepared to scan 10-20 cards and participate in an email "interview" with Panini.

Reply to this post with some details and we hope to see some more Aussies featured on The Knights Lance soon!

Cheers

Graham

If you let panini know to fill my Gold Standard redemptions, I would be able to show off a complete 10/11 Gold Standard Set!! :lol:

Otherwise I can amass 20 Nice DeJuan Blair cards. Almost all of Blair's cards are Panini as he was an 09/10 Rookie!

No that's fine - all we want is people to tell us they are interested and who/what they collect, that they understand that they will be required to scan 10-20 cards and do an email interview and we will make it happen.

Yeah mate.. All my cards are scanned in good quality. I'm happy to showcase the beard.. There are some stats and figures in the want list at the top. I'm slowly going thru linking all my cards to the checklist name in the want list..

Cheers graham.

Yeah, I would be keen to see Jared's Harden's on there before my PC!

But if they are after multiple people, I would definately be able to include my Blair's

Panini America want to highlight some of the great OZCT collections on their blog "The Knights Lance" and we are now calling for people to nominate themselves to be a featured collector on their site.

We've already had one Aussie feature in the past (Rhys - Quicksilver http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/...rhys-evans-soaking-up-celtic-rays-down-under/) and we are hoping to add more Aussies!

If you have a nice collection of Panini cards and would like to be featured on the Knights Lance, post up some details here of what you collect and what you have and we will pass on this info to Panini.

To be featured, you have to be prepared to scan 10-20 cards and participate in an email "interview" with Panini.

Reply to this post with some details and we hope to see some more Aussies featured on The Knights Lance soon!

Cheers

Graham

That would be my down fall maybe haha. Unless I use my deng 1/1s

I would put up the Wesley Matthews collection. I only need 6 non 1/1 Panini cards to have them all thats 79 of 85 non 1/1 Panini Wesley Matthews cards I own, plus 2 1/1s.

Guys, get in on this....its a fantastic opportunity to showcase Ozcards to the world! LOL

You might even see my ordinary head on there one day! LOL

Back
Top Bottom