Wally Lewis!

Victor The Viking

Green Eyed
Real Name
Matthew
I went to the Wally Lewis book signing tonight here in Canberra. He is a great bloke As well as his book, I got a photo with him and these cards signed.

DSC07574.jpg

DSC07575.jpg

wana sell/trade the 08 centenary card will do two for one lol. thaiday and slater lol

Nice cards and as you said a nice bloke who is very patient and giving of his time.......:worthy:

Funny.... couldn't stand him when he played......bloody Queenslander. :lol:

I went to the Wally Lewis book signing tonight here in Canberra. He is a great bloke As well as his book, I got a photo with him and these cards signed.

DSC07574.jpg

DSC07575.jpg
Hey mate so u ended up making it cool:)
We were looking for a guy with cards :)lol. My son had his raiders jumper on we were next to a guy in broncos gear:)
Nathraider

Hey mate so u ended up making it cool:)
We were looking for a guy with cards :)lol. My son had his raiders jumper on we were next to a guy in broncos gear:)
Nathraider

I did see someone with a Raiders jersey on. He was quite a few people in front when we got there though. I was wondering if it might have been you.

i want that centenary so badly. and since VIC wont sell/trade it and nathraider has 2 PM SENT NATHRAIDER

lol i just want the card. i picked up a couple top 100's for 99c on ebay yester day WOOOOO. lol i bidded 7.50 for eddie lumsden then got outbid and yesterday won it for 99c BAHAHA, lewis is my nxt target

Mine is personalised. I know a trick that works with photos. You rub your finger in your hair to get some of the oil on your finger. Then lightly rub over the "TO DEE" but I was a little late and didn't quite get it all off.

Oh well... I have more Wally cards

Back
Top Bottom