tak35bne

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
tack35
COMC User
tak35bne
I have been searching for the Wally Lewis as the Phantom promo card for quite a while. Well today I went into see Mr & Mrs Trading Cards at Fats Comics to pick up some inserts and my winnings from a comp they ran. Whilst there I was talking to the fella who owns Fats Comics and I got this.

Its not just the Wally Lewis Phantom Card, it is a card from the Lee Falk collection, this bloke bought everything from Lee Falk's estate after he passed that had to do with comics, trading cards, personal corro and other corro from Lee Falk's time designing War Propaganda. This Wally Lewis card comes signed on the back by the creator of the Phantom, Mr Lee Falk and as the owner of all material pertaining to Lee Falk and the Phantom this COA is registered and issued. All in all a very happy day indeed.

IMG_0001.jpg
IMG_0002.jpg
IMG_0003.jpg

That's a hell of a piece. Nice pickup.

Thanks Owen, Grant the owner of Fats Comics has had this card sitting in his cupboard since he bought all the Phantom items at the estate sale. I could not believe my eyes when I saw it AND when he offered to sell it to me at a price I could not believe either.

Back
Top Bottom