WA - 6th & 7th June - Morley sport & recreation centre

Are you going?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hey i will be there selling sports cards and playstation 1 & 2 games i also have 2014 afl micro figures. my cards are going out from 20% - 80% off book value. look for a sign saying Carbone Collectables and metion this post and recive 10% off my cards.

Hey Guys It's Epiczano I Am Doing A Card Stall Selling Mostly Afl Cards (Some Basketball and a little Bit Of Other Cards) It is Under CardsCardsAndMoreCards So Hope To See Ya There! Thanks Zane

Final count of 20 trading card tables.

5 sport dealers
1 non sport

Special legends of the west cards available from JaJa's Collectables.

Don't forget to bring your want lists and trade bait, and come early to avoid disappointment!

Indeed. JaJas has a pile of NBA boxes, as do A1, and there's some scattered pop culture and comic items. Good view for a few bucks, and maybe buy something along the way. Busted a box tonight with Terry and was a bit of fun :)

Today was a blast everyone one there was nice met a lot of people very Nice (especially Dave from footycards.com.au) but in the sold some cards and got some cards it was really a new experience Thanks guys :) :)

Not a bad day at all.

Rif from JaJa's Collectables @gb70packers was there with some full tables and a great spread of AFL and NBA with a sprinkling of pop culture and other cards.

@A1CardsandGaming was there also, Terry's good for a laugh and busted a box with him for the show.

Dave from footycards.com.au, some comic action, collectable trains, a keen little blonde haired young'un trying to make a buck, coke collectables, Doctor Who and the like, model nascars. That about rounds it out. Great day, can't wait to hear when the next one is.

Back
Top Bottom