Virat kohli rookie card for sale

Here is a better scan. Look at the Matches number of 29 versus the fake has 20

IMG_4510.jpeg
If you look at Kohli's match list he had only played 15 matches as of the date at the bottom of the card. He played 13 matches in 2008 and had played his 2nd match of 2009 on April 20. Seems like both versions are wrong.

Different date at the bottom, wrong stats, font slightly different. I'm suspicious of even the 'real' Kohli Boomer as well. We need an official explanation from Wrigleys in my opinion.

If you look at Kohli's match list he had only played 15 matches as of the date at the bottom of the card. He played 13 matches in 2008 and had played his 2nd match of 2009 on April 20. Seems like both versions are wrong.

Different date at the bottom, wrong stats, font slightly different. I'm suspicious of even the 'real' Kohli Boomer as well. We need an official explanation from Wrigleys in my opinion.
https://www.afaqs.com/news/advertising/26847_orbit-12th-man-increasing-the-size-of-ipl-teams

Published: 18 Apr 2010

For the record, Wrigley's is the official chewing gum (Orbit) and bubble gum (Boomer) partner for all the IPL teams, excluding Bangalore Royal Challengers, which is not a part of this contest.

Agreed but we must keep them out, this guys English is dodgy for a start, he is trying to introduce a card, and even when he shows as being in the USA, he makes the following statement, good work, keeping, these parasites out,
'2009 wrigley's boomer cards from Royal Challengers Bangalore team. I wish I can bid on this, but don't know how to bid from India.'

It's really awesome that you folks stopped this scam on Goldin. Really amazing work. I wonder if PSA looks up the tradingcarddatabase https://www.tcdb.com/ for obscure things. Scams may start with people posting things there.
1988 Arena Young Guns of Indian Sport #NNO Sachin Tendulkar seems bogus, but it's listed as Sachin's first card.

On the bright side, it's kind of cool that cricket cards have at least reached the stage where scammers are interested :) I'm a little worried PSA will be shy about grading less common cricket cards.

Morning, companies like PSA should stick with what they are good at, if it was them, their grading's can also be copied, but if it was them, they are just taking the cash, and grading the card, without any research, makes you wonder about the grading in general, cheers Mark,

Back
Top Bottom