Status
Not open for further replies.

leonyam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
noel
eBay User
nmtimtam
Hi, I would like to sell my Batman collection I collected as a kid and have stored in an ice cream container all these years. They are not mint, but in good to v good condition.
Includes ............
Full set of 55 cards, Scanlens 1967 with bat laffs on the back and which makes up pictures.
144 others
7 x older blue / red bat cards
Cheers ................ Noel [email protected]

Hi, I would like to sell my Batman collection I collected as a kid and have stored in an ice cream container all these years. They are not mint, but in good to v good condition.
Includes ............
Full set of 55 cards, Scanlens 1967 with bat laffs on the back and which makes up pictures.
144 others
7 x older blue / red bat cards
Cheers ................ Noel [email protected]

Hi Noel,
I have 42 of the scanlens bat laffs set and would like to know how much you'd like for the set but if you just want to sell some swaps it'd be cool to just buy some of them off you to try to complete my set.
If you'd rather swap I have other cards and may be able to help out, vintage star wars, chitty chitty bang bang, Kung Fu etc.

Cheers Chris

Hi Noel,
I have 42 of the scanlens bat laffs set and would like to know how much you'd like for the set but if you just want to sell some swaps it'd be cool to just buy some of them off you to try to complete my set.
If you'd rather swap I have other cards and may be able to help out, vintage star wars, chitty chitty bang bang, Kung Fu etc.

Cheers Chris

Sorry, but all cards sold ! Was made an offer I couldn't refuse !
Thanks to all on this forum for helping out and giving advice and offers. Cheers ............. Noel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom