Victorian Swap 'N' Sell Meet This Sunday

cherrycollectables

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
grayson white
eBay User
cherrycollectablesaus
Hey all you Victorians!

Cherry Collectables SECOND Swap'N'Sell meet will be held THIS SUNDAY July 25.

Our first Swap Meet saw well over twenty of you turn up and we are expecting double that this time around! There will be plenty of tables and room for you to swap n sell amongst yourselves and we will have a table of boxes, supplies and becketts on hand for everyone!

If its the same as last time there will be plenty of live Box Breaks and a heap of sledging ;)

Sol Green Community Centre, Cnr Coventry and Montague Streets, South Melbourne MELWAY: 2J/K2.

Look for the Basketball Court and the doors will be open with tables galore of swapping delight!

PM us if you'll be there or have any special requests ;)

what time is on until please? i have to work until about 2pm but id love to come down at some stage...

Heaps man, check the website and anything you see with a 'ships within 24hrs' will be there.... unless you arrive late ;) Cheers

---------- Post added 25-07-2010 at 09:31 AM ----------

Today! Hope to see you all there!!

how'd you go today? shattered i couldn't make it. i promised my gf a day trip to the snow if she could get out of work, that was before i realized this was on :( next time!

There were a lot of new faces this time around and a few from the first, but we need everyone to turn up next time ;)

Wasn't any AFL Tables, but we are happy for the AFL crew to come along and swap n sell as there are plenty of tables.

Lots of Box Breaks and some trades, we bought a lot of cards.

Thanks to everyone who came along!!

how'd you go today? shattered i couldn't make it. i promised my gf a day trip to the snow if she could get out of work, that was before i realized this was on :( next time!

hey girls come b4 cards lol

---------- Post added 25-07-2010 at 06:30 PM ----------

and i just saw this thread then DAM! i had nothing on today :(

Hey guys. No reply yet? What's going on? When is the next one? Love to see what cherrycollectables has on offer!!!

Back
Top Bottom